Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

Boys Vs Girls Season 2 (Page 7)

naadagam Senior Member
naadagam
naadagam

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged

This weekends performances were good. Especially, the MJ dance done by Micheal. Kudos to Sai Promoditha too, for her performance as MJ.

But I hated the judges this week - doing a toss to select who is the winner? This is the worst way they can do, being judges.
Meena.IF IF-Dazzler
Meena.IF
Meena.IF

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
The weekend episode showed how sick the guys are... Including shyam.. Challenging a girl to dance like MJ... Michael would have practised it from his childhood..Guys generally take MJ as role model and start practising..  But girls.. Its very diffecult to dance like others when they dont know the style.. that too a great legend... It was too bad..
Hats-off to sai pramoditha.. She proved that Girls can also do it.. She needs perfection.. which wil take time.. but she was good..
Micahel even was missing perfection.. Manoj in UYAP was a great dancer and Michael was less compared to him in this particular style..  I accept him that he did well..  But he was praised a liitle too much..

Property round both Kiruthika and Rinson did well.. the use of property was too good in girls team..

Regarding the group dance.. Really both the teams did well.. in the particular style.. But shyam is supporting too much to boys always.. and always... He is not ready to accept the mistakes... There was many places where they missed co-ordination... Even when kavitha missed her gown, it wasn'y looking odd..
Meena gave a good fight to defend for girls..
But Toss was the owrst thing.. I never saw this in any realty show.. Then what for tghe judges are? I don't want to call them jusdges.. they are just celebrity supporters for each team.. Meena was bit ok when compared to Shyam...
I have never seen such a worst judgement ever.. They are not able to settle down..

The last round is that based on concept or based on entertainment quotient.. The boys were entertaining.. i accpet.. But the duet and chemistry was seen in girls performance only..  Aish danced just like a guy.. She was too good.. Priya and Aish expressed a very good chemistry and that was the duet..
Raam was dancing like a guy.. And he din't show any feminine qualities except dressing... Also no chemistry..  The concept of duet was not seen.. But they won coz they were entertaining.. Then y to have concept round..

I just hate this show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagam

naadagam Senior Member
naadagam
naadagam

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Nice of Meena Meena to stand her stance and not give in to Sham - in the sense, atleast she voiced out her opinion strongly and stood by her decision.

The performances this season are much better - but judges and the team members (that atmosphere) is not good at all, this season.

Also instead of this betting - they should have continued like last season giving points. Initially, when season 2 started I was thinking this betting would be more interesting, but now-a-days thinking the point system was far far better. (Atleast in season 1, we knew after x competitive rounds, the show would end!!!!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

naadagam Senior Member
naadagam
naadagam

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
This week's promo has Abi and Netran competing against each other.
They should not have had same family members in opposite teams - but it sure did look interesting.
Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged
the girls won all four challenges this week
they are leading by a lot

i noticed that this season they all dance in chunks and not every week
also they tape two weeks on the same day

i really hate the judges
they are so stupid
i like mumtaj and srikanth way better

this season the girls are stronger but the boys are not as entertaining as season 1

i want micheal to dance more
if anyone knows any sites with his other dances can someone please post it...thanks

Meena.IF IF-Dazzler
Meena.IF
Meena.IF

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Missed this week.. will try to watch..
naadagam Senior Member
naadagam
naadagam

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Was nice to see that ALL the challenges were won by the girls. The girls leading by more than a lakh rupees. But I think, next week our judges would on purpose make the boys win and gain some rupees, so as to balance the competion :-(

These judges are total junkies - they ask for a one liner to impress thenm and based on that choose the winner??? God - its just the dance that they need to judge on and not on-the-spot sptanious slogan building of the participants.

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
John Britto had a dance showand people from Jodi, and Boys vs Girls were there.

Here's the link for the pics

Go to top