Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 3 Page 22

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Naadagam, Sorry just now saw ur post..
Sure I will give the intro soon. But give me sometime...  Once i am done with my work, I will do that.
Mitho,
U r most welcome.

This weekend was intorduction performances by the participants..
I was able to watch only few dances..
Out of that Mani was a stylich dancer. He was good.
Nethran was also ok.
Michael and Rinson as usual was good for intro..

Aishwarya was not so good. She could do better.. But she tried western.. that was good..
Priya was bad.. I dont know if she din't make it up as it is just the intro part... The same song, abhi and DD were dancing so good in the prev season..
Abhi was also good. She stole the show..

I haven't seen the other perfomances..  I wanted to see Sandra's actually. But missed.,,
They haven't sown the jusdges... Hope, they change them this season.
From next week, competition starts. Jusges will be seen next week..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagamMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys Vs Girls Season 2 (Page 2)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 1:00am | IP Logged
wow..thank you Meenu...

i actually watched Saturday's performances.  Yet to watch Sundays...

All of them did pretty good... however, since it was a non- competitive round, i felt that some may not have given their best..

With regards to Friday's performance, Venkat who had begun the show danced for Simbhu's Thamizhan... he was more layed back this time around.... since we've seen more powerpacked ones in the past... The 2nd child artist (is it Pranav??), was one of the finalists in Jeya TV's little superstar (dance)... he is got a good style....Both Siva and Ram did a fab. job... they danced with enthusiasm.... Balaji, despite having lost his father just 10 days before, came out to perform... there was another person, who'se name i can't recall.. he danced for Chandraleka song... really stylish...

as for girls...

Shandra's was alright... thudinama aadinaanga... Kavitha seemed a lil uncomfrotable in her outfit.... i think her steps were restricted cause of it.... Asha oru manoramma aatom potaanga... it was a great effort by her... Aishwarya's was good too...somewhat different from what i've seen in the past from her.... however, from the girls, i felt Sai excelled in western, while Misha rocked folk.... both of these ladies did really well... hope they continue the same way... with regards to the other girls..i'm yet to watch....

So far this season seems to have very competitive teams.... the girl's team has great performances as we all the boy's....

can't wait....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagamMeena.IF

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanks Meena and Aisha for the updates of the weekend.

Sivakarthigeyan is good at his timely comedy statements, and now with Balaji it gets even better. 

Girls team captain, Sandra, pessaRaDhu edhaaVadu purriYuDha?

Mrs. Nethran-Ku semma jolly. If girls team win, its daughter's win - if boys team win, husband's win. So either way, at the end of Boys vs girls, they have a winner in the family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadagam

Sivakarthigeyan is good at his timely comedy statements, and now with Balaji it gets even better. 

Girls team captain, Sandra, pessaRaDhu edhaaVadu purriYuDha?

Mrs. Nethran-Ku semma jolly. If girls team win, its daughter's win - if boys team win, husband's win. So either way, at the end of Boys vs girls, they have a winner in the family.

Hiya Naadagam (sorry daa, i dont' know your name...so hope you don't mind me caling you by your ID name Embarrassed)...

I have to agree with you...... Siva and Balaji are really good... there hilarious comments in a flow naa... but man the boys are really good at pulling legs LOLLOL  (even the kids.... the boy whom they called as nari too is really good.... in oolai iding like a nari LOLLOL)... as long as such leg pullings remain within the limits..it is all good Tongue....

But yeah...Sandra pesuradhu puriyala at times....that is why Venkat said they need to have a subtitle as Sandra speaks nnu ShockedLOL......

Wow..... who is Nethran's daughter daa?   I still am not good with names... hopefully i'll pick it up soon... Smile

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Hiya Naadagam (sorry daa, i dont' know your name...so hope you don't mind me caling you by your ID name Embarrassed)...

I am Geetha. But no problem calling me naadagam :D

Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Wow..... who is Nethran's daughter daa?   I still am not good with names... hopefully i'll pick it up soon... Smile

The little girl in the Girl's team, Abinaya, is Nethran's daughter.
(That is why netran said, after Abinaya's performance, that he enjoyed the other performances, but when Abi danced, he was nervous and felt as though he was dancing )

MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadagam

The little girl in the Girl's team, Abinaya, is Nethran's daughter.
(That is why netran said, after Abinaya's performance, that he enjoyed the other performances, but when Abi danced, he was nervous and felt as though he was dancing )

Aww thanks daa Geetha Embarrassed

I finally managed to watch saturday's episode.  Finally I know who Nethran, Abhinaya, and Michelle are... 

It was so sweet of Nethran to say that about his daguther naa... and i agreed with what he said about having to criticize fellow participants naa Tongue...

This season seems to have many great dancers ClapClap.... i'm sure it'll be very entertaining... hope they all give their level best and i'm sure it'll rock....

I was happy to hear that starting next week the girls and boys will not judge/ comment on each other LOLLOL (sappa.. rombha thaan pull paninaanga LOLLOL....)

BTW, is Balaji the comedian we've seen in movies???  I have seen him somewhere but can't remember....

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates..

Aish, u would have seen balaji in many movies... In vaali he will ask Vivek for medicine for his prob.. He il tell a list of prob...

I saw Raam's dance.. he was good too..

I too agree that Sivakarthikeyan is good in comments... He doesn't comment in indecent manner.. I wish Sivakarthikeyan could have been the captain.. Insted of Venkat..

These girls are shouting like anything..

Hope from next week it is just the performance and decent comments... No more shoutings..

MP_Radha

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Who do you think are the judges for this season. Any guesses?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top