Tamil  Reality Shows

Boys Vs Girls Season 2 (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 22

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Smiles.

The girls are surley putting in a lot of effort and I hope they will win this season too.

These two judges are hopeless. It is like - they are both competing against each other.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys Vs Girls Season 2 (Page 18)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Well said Nadagam..

They are not judges.. but just blind supporters...

chatterbox_girl

chatterbox_girl

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged
hi guyz Smile.so guess u guyz re enjyng d show of boyz vs girls season2..im a friend of micheal & prabhu so u guyz needs 2 say something 4 them temme & i will pass it 2  them.thy re nw buzy rehearsing 4 d dance.nce 2 see  so many fans 4 my friendz Tongue.so wat do u guyz thnk bout Micheal & Prabhu ..............

Edited by chatterbox_girl - 20 December 2009 at 10:08am

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Chatterbox,

Welcome to India-forums!!

Can you tell Michael and Prabu that I love them so much!
My family loves watching Michael and Rinson dance together.
I'm eagearly waiting to see the performances, but I don't want the season to end so soon.  Next week its Christmas then New Years, is there going to be any special dances those weeks.  I want them to postpone the finals since I want to see more dances.

After boys vs girls is done what is Michael and the others going to do?  I would love for him to go on Manada Mayilada with a good partner or atleast see him and the others on other shows.  Does Michael have an idea to go on the big screen?  I'm sure we'd love to see him act and  dance. 

I've seen KKK, Jodi, and now both season of Boys vs Girls.  This season I'm hoping that he gets the best male award.  All his dances are great and I have high expectations for the finals.

Good luck to both teams and may the best team win!!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Dec. 18/19 2009

Round: Pre-Finals (best of Boys vs Girls)
Special Guest: Gorgeous Pooja

From last weeks final performance (Quick Gun Murugan, with Michael, Shiva and Raam)  the boys won

1) Challenge Round: Pranav vs Sai -> Contempory   $50000

- Sai looked gorgeous and did her winning dance again
- no changes to her dance
- her dance was smooth and romantic
- Pranav changed his dance a bit and did a beautiful job
- he really put effort and energy into his dance along with a beautiful messege behind it
- just wished he changed that outfit

winner: Girls

2) Group Round: Country Dance

- The girls did North India folk with Aish, Hema, Aasha
- the girls looked stunning and did a great performance
- all of them had expression and energy
- Aish has a great smile and bounced when she danced
- The boys did Chinese country dance with Shiva, Raam, Mani
- Mani had great attitude, I liked Shiva's effort and Raam was good
- the boys changed their dance a bit and made it better
- this dance was one of the best dances since no talking, or walking around and more interessing steps
- however coordination a bit lacking and I felt Shiva was a little duller than the rest, but overall good
- what I hated was when Kavitha started talking for no reason, even the judges never said anything bad and she who is the weakest dancer on the girls team was arguing for no reason
- because of this Balaji made a dumb comment and there was argument btw the teams

winner: Boys

3) Group Round: Freestyle

- Girls: Priya, Misha, Abi, Krithika
- wonderful performance, all of them looked great and had neat coordination
- Boys: Balaji, Prabu, Venket, Netran
- coordination lacking at times
- a bit easier than the girls since as usual they had talking and walking
- the boys need to take this more seriously and dance harder

winner: Boys (not fair since Girls should have won)

4) Concept: Physically Challenged vs Impress Shyaam

- Boys: Michael and Rinson
- they changed the choreography a bit and the way the dance was shot changed
- excellent dance, emotional, powerful and beautiful
- Girls: Kavitha and Sandra
- coordination lacking at times
- at times though Kavithat did good and I saw more effort and improvement in her
- the girls team celebrated Shyaam b-day and cut a cake and wore matching t-shirts

winner: Tie (not fair since the Boys should have won)

Best Performer: Aasha

Leading: Boys

- I disliked the way the second day was judged
- the girls should have won their group dance while Michael and Rinson should have won their dance
- even though the boys dance was funny technically they weren't even half as good as the girls
- the girls team made Shyaam feel happy but it was quite unneccessary, it was as though they were sucking up to him with the cake and t-shirts
- poor Michael and Rinson, Michael looked mad and I was a bit dissapointed with the way the decision was made
- What i loved though was how the boys team put the extra effot and changed their dances so it will be better
- also like last week all the participants danced, I just wished they had done this from the first round instead of waiting till the end

Next week it might be finals or another round.  I hope its not the finals since I want everyone to dance again.  Also if it is the finals I hope the dances are longer.  We have to wait and see!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagam

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Since the season is almost done lets hear some of your favourite dances and who you think are the best dancers. 

This is my opinion

Best Male:  Michael
Best Female:  Aish
Charm of the show:  Krithika
Most stylish male:  Rinson
Most stylish female:  Priya
Most entertaining:  Shiva
Best attitude:  Sai, Hema
Best effort:  Mani, Aasha
Team that supports each other,unity, entertainment:  Boys
Team with the most good dancers:  Girls

Favourite moments:

1) Duplicate the legend -> Michael, Sai (it was a hard decision since bost teams did amazing)
2) Contempory -> Mani, Priya (both beautiful)
3) Shadow challenge -> judged by Krish and Sangeetha (I loved both the ideas)
4) Michael and Rinson's physically challenged
5) the Girls semi finals group dance with UV
6) All the duets this season were good
7) Krithika in exchange round was adorable
8) The dances from the boys team: imitate your team, imitate 3 actors, reaction if winner of this season
9) Girls pre finals group dance
10) Boys Chinese country dance

All opinions welcome!!

Edited by smiles86 - 20 December 2009 at 3:50pm

chatterbox_girl

chatterbox_girl

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:14am | IP Logged
sweet 86 surely i will tell them.even im waiting 4 micheal 2 win d show.

Edited by chatterbox_girl - 21 December 2009 at 6:17am

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Smiles for a wonderful update as usual along with your comments to spice the update up.

I totally agree with you about how boys group dance didn't deserve to win and similarly sandra and kavitha's impress judges dance was in no comparision with that of Micheal's and Rinson's handicap dance.
The judges just wanted to keep the boys and girls score not be with a big difference and hence would have decided to make Michel and Rinson's dance a draw.

This time, there was peace among the judges :D - Pooja and Syaam got along well, with "viTu KoduThal". Was a plesant change.

Is Kavitha giving her comments based on getting attention or what? There was absolutly no reason for her to have to start that argument.

I liked the dances/show of pre-finals, but I feel let down somewhere too - why do a repeat at the pre-finals stage as the theme. they should have been asked to come up with new dances for the prefinals and not this repetition.

Kudos to Pranav for his spirit and hardword. Guess he really wanted to prove things and hence took on the challege once again against Sai. Although he didn't win, I really applaud his competitive gene.

I liked DDs outfit - it looked nice on her.

So finals comming up soon - waiting to see it. As you said, this week being christmas and next week neywear, I don't think the finals will be in the next two weeks.

Merry Christmas to all our forumn members.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top