Boys Vs Girls Season 2 (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 22

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Naadagam,
I too agree.. THey wanted to somehow make the boys and girls team differ bya samll margin so that it will be more interesting...
The show is not a real competition.. we can enjoy it as an entertainment... they do everything palnned...

Poor RInson got hurt... Feel bad for him.. But that doesn't mean that they should show hospital and all... All set to achieve GRP for the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys Vs Girls Season 2 (Page 15)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Nov 13 2009

Children's Day Special

Everyone was dressed cutely, the participants as students and judges as the teachers

1) Raam, Prabu, Michael   -> College Students
- Michael was the professor, I never expected that
- I saw improvement in Prabu, he did good
- Raam had good energy in him
- the dance was nice

They showed Deepak's and DD's pictures when thye were a kid...so adorable!

2) Many participants   -> Village school system
- Balaji as the teacher with others at the beginning
- Then Priya did a solo dance, it was nice but was dull compared to her other performances

3) Abi, Krithika  -> School
- Abi was adorable today as the student
- Krithika looked cute today as the teacher 
- This dance made me think that children are very precious, and that they need to always keep the innocence within them

4) Shiva, Rinson, Pranav, Mani   -> Tuition
- Rinson and Pranav together were cute to watch especially the Meow Meow part
- Pranav as a little kid was so cute

Today's episode was very fun to watch.  Especially Deepak and DD made Meena laugh a lot today.  I think Meena really enjoyed this episode.  It was cute when the participants would tell their stories especially Michael.  However the dances were dull today.
After seeing today's episode it reminded me of my school days and all the fun times I had with my friends.  It also reminded me of Kana Kanum Kalangal. 
On Vijay TV they now have the village version of KKK called Kallikatu Pallikoodum.  There's a big difference between the school system in India compared to Canada.  I realized that the best part of school was the fun times you had instead of actually learning.

Think back to your school days!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagam

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Smiles. I haven't watched the episode yet, but from your update, it makes me eager to watch it soon. Thanks again.

Dilaxy

Dilaxy

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,
i've just joined this forum but I've read all the other previous posts and i agree, the judges this season are not what i expected them to be after seeing Season 1. After watching Mumtaz and Srikanth, but mostly Mumtaz, I kind of expected Meena and Shaam to be around the same. Same in the sense, without having a partiality towards a specific group. And with the whole coin toss result, that was pure nonsense. If you're going to decide results that way, what is the point of having judges in the first place? DD and Deepak could just do this themselves.
But dances wise, I think both teams have their pluses minuses but overall, I think that both teams are very good and very strong in what they do. But ever since Season 2 started with Michael and Hema, I have wanted to watch a dance with just those 2 together. They did a dance for Diwali but I want to see a dance with just those 2 and see if the chemistry Michael has with all the other girls works with Hema too. :D

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I was worried to see such concepts for children's day special.. Are they meant to be for children's or for Adults only..

Priya's concept was too good and the same with Abhi and krithika performance...

The performances were all good... I liked the dances..
Meena was dancing cute...

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Nov. 20 2009

Round:  12th Century Special

- Deepak and DD really got into theme as well as the participants and looked nice in their costumes but the judges didin't
- The set was ok

Solo:

1) Mani vs. Aishwarya   -> Classical   $25000

- Aish danced to Ra Ra and Minsara Kana and did a beautiful job
- a very good effort and spirit and I liked the smile she kept on her face
- I was a little dissapointed with the filming of her dance since she used extra props in her dance it may  have been hard i guess..and I felt she never finished her ending properly
- it's really imprtant to stay in your character until the shooting of the dance is competely done
- but overall a very nice job from Aish
- I liked the in between comedy from the boys team
- Mani put a good effort towards his dance and it was nice
- he's a powerful dancer
- however I felt that some moments in his dance were dull and he never captured our full attention
- but overall a good performance from Mani

winner: Aish

2) Shiva vs Krithika   -> Folk Round   $25000 
- Shiva danced to Puli Urumbudu at the beginning
- I really liked Shiva's dance
- the only thing Shiva has to work a bit is to avoid dancing robotically and maintaining his stamina
- every episode Shiva gets better and better
- before in seson 1 he never really took the dance seriously but now he is so determined to prove himself as a good dancer as well
- overall Shiva danced really well
- Krithika danced very cutely today
- she was full of energy and did a  very good job

winner: Krithika

Scores:

Boys: 460000
Girls:  565000

Promo:

Duet:
1) Michael & Sandra   Vaarayo Vaarayo  (I'm looking forward to that)
- They always comment on how Michael is good at duets and is such a ladies man, what can I say in my house everyone loves watching Michael
2) Raam & Aasha

Group:
1) Netran, Michael, Raam
2) Aasha, Sandra and I think Hema

So far the dances were good, let's hope tomorrow they are even better

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagamMeena.IF

Dilaxy

Dilaxy

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
ya i agree, everyone loves Michael. I mean, who wouldn't want to watch him dance, especially for the duets. my family just sits there watching the show, waiting for his dance to come on. he's amazing!!

but as for the performances, they were really good. i didn't really expect Aishwarya to dance classical that well and Mani was brilliant. but the thing with his performance was that, as smile86 said, it was a bit dull in some parts but i think that that was more the choreography's fault than his because his dancing was amazing. he really got into it.

and shiva and Krithika were good too. the only problem with shiva's performance was that he didn't have enough energy and he was dancing a bit mechanically in some parts but i think that he did a really good job with his performance.  Krithika was just simply superb, with her energy and expressions. She really got into her dance and it was awesome watching her perform.

I can't wait for tomorrow's performances, especially Michael's duet. I watched the promos and that dance looks amazing. but i still think that he should dance a duet with Hema, just for their fans from Jodi No. 1 like me!!! :D

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Nov. 21 2009

12th Century

Group:   $25000

1) Priya, Sandra, Aasha
- some good moments in there
- all of them looked nice in their outfits
- however the choreography wan't too good
- their dance looked like it was a last minute thing

2) Michael, Raam, Netran
- I loved the song selections
- the coordination was pretty good
- I enjoyed their performance

winner: Boys 

Duet:

1) Sandra $25000 and Michael $50000
- it was nice to watch them
- MIchael made it look so easy
- this was Sandra's best performance
- Michael as usual gave good support

winner:  Sandra $75000
- personally I felt that it should have been a tie since they both did equally good but I guess the judges gave it to Sandra since this was her best performance so far and Michael was good as usual

2) Raam $50000 and Aasha $25000
- their duet was more a comedy
- Aasha did really good with her expressions
- the judges started arguing about who gets the money
- Shaam supported the boys while Meena supported the girls

winner: No one
- for this duet Aasha should have got the money since she was dominating compared to Raam
- Shaam didn't want the boys to fall behind by a big gap so he argued back, I felt that he was kinda rude towards Aasha

Best Performers:
Krithika, Sandra, Mani (and personally I think Michael)

Scores:

Boys: 410000
Girls: 615000

Enjoy your week eveyone!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagamMeena.IF

Post Reply New Post

Go to top