Boys Vs Girls Season 2 - Page 17

Posted: 14 years ago
So true Meena, what you have written.

This Kavitha is too too much. This long, I was thinking, she talked just to get some kind of civerage/popularity. But seeing the bloopers - her action was totally atrocies.

Even Sivakarthigeyan mentioning that Aishwariya did not know to respect others, was bad too. (though, we don't know the background)  

Wish they had Pooja as the judge with Syaam instead of Meena - looked like, from the bloopers episode, that Meena and Shyaam were much more "kadu kadu" against each other. Where as Pooja and Shyaam shared a good rapport.

The Sandra is another case. The girls team should have had someone else as their team captain. The guy who danced to Sandra's challenge did a wonderful job. And Sandra talking on the results day saying "I am shocked...(that girls lost)..." and then crying about it, makes no sense at all. By any means, each of the team had a 50% chance to win and loose. It is a competion and they should have had the heart (atleast on stage) to congratulate the winning team. Sandra's tamil - has come a long way, since the start of this show - now actually, she can talk tamil well/managable.

Vijay TV's Pongal Shows:

Here's what's next for Vijay TV

All the shows can be checked out at tamilrain.com

Happy Pongal everyone!!

(don't forget to check out VTV music!!)
Thanks Smiles86 for the all of the updates and info you have given...simply super ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  
I am glad the boys won๐Ÿ˜ณ

I never liked the girls attitude, they were serious and forgot to have fun eventhought it was a competition. I hope the new team will be much better๐Ÿ˜› 

The judges sucks, not to be rude but some of the judges doesnt know how to judge. When the boys should have won, they made the girls won and vice versa ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Its high time they get better judges who can judge without taking any sides.

Btw - if they have a new season, please open a new thread for the new season๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
Thanks smiles..

Please, not yet another season..

Meli sure we will open new thread...
Guess what everyone, vijay tv is starting

JODI NO 1 SEASON 4!!!!!!!!

Check out the Promo:

http://www.thamil.org/special_programs/?m=view&vid=16167

Vijay TV always has good promos

Participants include:

- Satish (MM1, Flyers)
- Mani
- Sai
- Rajini (MM3, Flyers)
- Priya (MM3, Flyers)

It all starts Jan 29, 2010  Friday and Saturday 10:00 p.m.

I think vijay tv is also starting another show soon since Anu Alavum Bayamillai season 2 is finished
If someone can open a new thread that would be great.
In the meantime this Sunday is MM4 finale, don't miss it!

Does anyone know what our other participants from BvsG 2 are up to?  I totally want Michael to go on MM5.

Happy Republic Day!
Thank u Smiley for the info....was that a chinese couple there ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Sheriff and that girl from Ungalil athutha Prabhu Deva Yaar is also there...๐Ÿ˜› 

I just hopes they wont have Sangeetha, Jeeva, Shaam, Meena, Shrikanth as judges Someone new should come!

Me too hopes Micheal will go to MM5!

Edited by meli - 14 years ago
hi guyz.wazzup?.mani anna iz buzy with jodi no1 season 4.micheal iz buzi.prabhu iz in cbe finishing his final year f college whch ends in march-april.any message 2 pass 2 them do let me knw.ive asked prabhu 2 visit thiz forum.he said he'll visit.
Photos of Jodi No 1 - Season 4 participants, can be found at:
http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/events/gallery/name/images/id/2662/star/Vijay-TV-Jodi-No-1-Season-4.html
Originally posted by chatterbox_girl

hi guyz.wazzup?.mani anna iz buzy with jodi no1 season 4.micheal iz buzi.prabhu iz in cbe finishing his final year f college whch ends in march-april.any message 2 pass 2 them do let me knw.ive asked prabhu 2 visit thiz forum.he said he'll visit.

What is Micheal busy with? - Is he going to be in any reality dance shows?