Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chutneyx4404 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: jhumapan

You are right......How can we blame the kid for it?
Can we not blame her mother for it?????? She sits there with a smile on her face like she is enjoying every second of it......If EVERYTHING is scriped from Zee.....then she should have said something by now to zee saying Not To Project her daughter like that??? She allowed them to present a make up kit to a 8yrs old girl????   Forget about the make up....let's pretend that it was just a gift.............then how did other kids do???????? How come they never got any kinds of present from the judges?????????? How Shalini is so special that yu give present only to her in front of the other kids???????? Come on they are just kids......one chocolate would have made them real happy............And her mom sits thru the whole drama and watch it smirky smile on her face??

Shreyasi got a present too...just thought I should mention that.  Also, they can take footage of her mother smiling at a different point in the show and put it in during her song.  They did that to Ritisha in SVOI.
chutneyx4404 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhumapan

Shalini's elimaion was way due long back....this is not about just "this week"............how do u justify Farha and Yoshodhan's elimination and not hers???????????? Alka yagnik clear suggested her to choose song her her own genres this week.........that WAS a clear indication of her lack of versetality. As comepetion is getting tougher so she should be more careful in choosing her songs!!!

On the other hadn look at Swarit............how old do you think he is???? Starting from his first day he has been singing songs that are from sixtees......... from Aye mere zohra azbi se to main aisa bhi hoon...........I wonder how much passion and dedicaton towards music you have to have to sing songs of this ranges....

Oh, I'm not justifying it.  I'm just saying that we have to accept that they just won't get rid of that girl.

And agreed about Swarit, he should have waited two years.  I said that at the beginning, when they start getting younger kids, they aren't likely to be doing it willingly.  Swarit just repeats what he learns from his mother.  And the whole figuring out notations thing...his mo probably trained him to do that, no doubt.  He even said he didn't understand what the song meant, but he was just singing it.  Swarit would have been much better if he had waited till he was 10...not older, or his voice would have been changing, and that would have been chaotic.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha2204

I was shocked on seeing Hemant being booted out. And the reaction of judges after Shalini's song. They all appreciated her for the crap she sang. The song was not good, she was overdoing it, the song had more chorus than the actual singer singing and I dont know how come the judges liked it.

They were going gaga over her which was ridiculous. I think Hemant received one more chance and Shalini should have got the boot... yeah yeah I know it will never happen even after all of us wanting it.....

I agree with you 100%.kavitaji,was telling that they base the result on vesality,song selection etc...I would say..shalini has no versality..why the hell is she still there😲 mathura's sweet boy,we miss you.
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamMuskaan

I agree about her being horrible this week like every other week previous but what really bothered me about this week's elimination is the fact that Hemant got the harshest reaction from the judges.  Dont sit there as a judge and say "how can i judge this song if i dont like it, there's nothing special in the song" okay perhaps there isnt, perhaps you dont like the song/singer but you are not judging the "original song" here as a judge, that is not your job.  Your job is to judge how the little kid infront of you sang it.  I expected that reaction out of Abhijeet but not from Alka and was highly disappointed she joined the Abhijeet bandwagon to talk about it in a similar manner.

exactly my thoughts.Judge the song.He did justice but looks like they are not happy with the original singer and they showed their anger in the poor kid.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chits1

exactly my thoughts.Judge the song.He did justice but looks like they are not happy with the original singer and they showed their anger in the poor kid.

Mataji I am glad u have lots of things to say. So I have sent u to the hall of fame.
πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Not only last week but each weeks worst singing-performer has been Shalini......

Antara has much better voice and expressions in her voice over Shalini
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ Def agree with the above

for me Antara is much better than Shalini n Swarit

Shalini lacks variety,also has diction problems. Swarit is better, but even he is not prepared for this stage. there was one girl in the auditions who sang very well-she came with her guru n all- but was rejected saying she wasn't "ready enough". Then what excuse to keep shalini week after week?
I think Antara has def. potnetial even Swarit does. antara's diction and singing style is much beteer than shalini/sawrit's at least she is engrossed in the song.
IamMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

well Abhijeet is known for that kind of a reaction and taking it out on the contestants but it's just sad when the receiving end is a little kid
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamMuskaan

well Abhijeet is known for that kind of a reaction and taking it out on the contestants but it's just sad when the receiving end is a little kid

Feel very bad for the mathura ka sweet kid 😭
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Mataji I am glad u have lots of things to say. So I have sent u to the hall of fame.
πŸ˜†

I am very happy you sent me to such a famous hall πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†