Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 26/01/05 Update (Page 7)

ANJANA IF-Rockerz
ANJANA
ANJANA

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Daisy

All I can say is...another ultimate piece of acting from Apurva.
Clap

HOTEL

We continue when Armaan can bear it no longer and breaks the glass in his hand. Jassi tells Nandu that he cannot resign as she needs him. She tells him that his behaviour has hurt her even more than when she had found the truth about Armaan. (really Jassi ?)
The song continues. Nandu looks very happy to see Nigar Khan. Tongue Jassi suspects Armaan is there watching them. She stands up to make sure. Armaan quickly hides behind the wall; the dancer Nigar Khan shields him luckily. She gets up and goes to the manager, asking him if he can tell whether Armaan Suri has come. The manager refuses to tell. Armaan hides further. Jassi then goes out. She asks the watchman if Armaan Suri has parked his car. She tells him that she is his asst., shows her card and says that she has some work and wants to know where the car is. The watchman shows the car. Jassi cleverly says that er..no, she'll come back later.

Jassi then comes back inside to play the MAJG ("Make Armaan Jealous Game". Tongue ) She holds Nandu's hands again and starts saying lovingly that she will NOT let him resign, he is so important for her and that she will forgive him. Nandu asks her why she is looking at him like that and that he is feeling scared. ( LOL Oh Nandu!) Jassi smiles sweetly and tells him with a hush that Armaan Sir is here..we must start our acting..come on ...Nandu gets the hint. He smiles lovingly at her too. Jassi caresses his face several times. Armaan looks white as a sheet. Jassi then continues to laugh making it seem that she is flirting big time and Nandu does the same. (It was very funny actually). She asks him to give her a hug and they hug each other. Armaan looks like he'll throw up, he's sooo jealous. Dead
A girl comes up to Armaan and wishes him. He gives her a quick smile and totally ignores her, his eyes fixed on " the two lovers" all the time.
Jassi & Nandu then get up to leave and Jassi asks him to give her his arm so that they look perfectly like boyfriend & girlfriend. Nandu obediently does. The girl is complaining to Armaan that he's not talking to her. He seems least interested.
Jassi then straightens Nandu's collar and says, " That looks like my hero !" They leave. Jassi looks behind and Armaan uses the girl to shield himself (kitna bura waqt aaya! ).
He says out aloud " They're leaving" and the girl thinks he has gone nuts.

Nandu & Jassi leave in their Mercedes. Armaan runs out but they have left. He mutters a "DAMN!" and quickly gets into his car to follow.

JASSI AND NANDU'S CAR

Nandu sees Armaan in the mirror and tells Jassi that he's following them .Jassi makes a face & says that Armaan is doing all this only to save his company and for getting the fake balance sheets. She really sounds bitter. Armaan is following them frantically, as if he'll do anything NOT to lose track of them. He remembers the previous night's scenes, when he was trying to stop Jassi from leaving...and his conscience asking him if he is really in love with Jassi. He's driving senselessly and he looks like his brain has gone numb.
Jassi tells Nandu that Armaan even told her that he'll cancel the wedding with Mallika. Nandu asks her if she thinks he'll really do that. Jassi says that she's sure it's a lie again as it was clearly mentioned in Raj's letter that the wedding with Mallika is also a plan. She tells him that Armaan's parents are coming the next day and he's really tensed about the board meeting which made him say that to her, but she's definitely not going to believe him.
Mallika calls on Armaan's cell. He tells her that he'll be at her apartment in half an hour.
At the same time Pari calls Nandu. He cuts the call. Jassi asks him who it was and he hides it from her, but she coaxes and he tells her. She asks him if he cancelled their date. He says that he was not strong enough to do that. Jassi asks him why he's running behind a girl like Pari. She tells him that Pari does not love him; she only loves his money and is making use of him. She tells him that all these rich people are like this; they use us when they need and then throw us away. Nandu indignantly says that he knows that. Jassi looks surprised and asks him still why he dies to meet her? Nandu says that is because he enjoys being with a pretty woman like her, he now has the money and position and after all will he ever get to enjoy the company of a beautiful woman again? No. He says that he is living his fantasy for a short while, and he does not mind it at all. Jassi looks touched. Nandu says that even his being rich and famous is short-lived, so if Pari is making use of him, he is also making use of her...what's the harm? he chuckles. Jassi then asks him to drop her home, as he will get late. Nandu says "late? But where do I have to go?" Jassi smiles and says, "to meet Pari". Nandu looks ecstatic. He says "That means you don't have any problem ? " "No", she smiles.

OUTSIDE JASSI'S HOUSE

They enter the gate of her house, Armaan following closely. Jassi then says that he can go as long as he agrees to three conditions: 1. He must never lie to her. 2.He must not waste money on Pari, and 3.He must not fall in love with Pari, as it will only hurt him more.
He agrees happily and tells Jassi that she is his real pari.

Armaan looks relieved and says to himself "Thank God, they at least came home."

Pari calls Nandu again and he answers. Pari looks like Queen Cobra Dead , and seductively says "Nandan.....where are you? She acts sick when she's talking. He says that he will come in a short while in his accent and Jassi laughs. Pari asks him if Jassi is still with him. He says "no...if she was there here, I would be talking with the Almighty, not you.."
Pari then asks her "Nandan" if Jassi is suspicious. He again assures her no and says he'll come soon. (In between Armaan is getting very impatient, waiting for them to get out and continues with his daily supply of "damns".)

Jassi then tells Nandu to go live his dream. She tells him that soon this game, her as well as his will be over. Nandu points at the mirror and says that the real player of this game has already arrived. (Good dialogues). Jassi then says "So my boyfriend, open the door for me". Nandu obliges. They come out and Armaan opens his eyes real wide so as not to miss even one movement of Nandu & Jassi. They hug and Nandu asks her if he should plant a KISS too. She says yes and he kisses her on the cheek. Armaan's eyes almost fall out of their sockets. He looks DEAD with jealousy. Jassi then tells Nandu to go and make his evening colourful with Range Baal. He waves her a goodbye and leaves.

Jassi starts walking. Armaan is shown getting out of the car. The camera focuses on his feet....they seem to carry him with full determination and anger.....

"JASMEET WALIA"....he shouts.
Jassi turns behind. "You?" she looks surprised.

"Yes me.. what was this going on Jassi ?" he asks.

"What?" she says.

"I have seen every single thing... every single thing damn it...you said that there was nothing going on between you and Nandan Verma..didn't you? My doubts are cleared today Jassi..."

" We are just friends Sir...."

" Don't tell me anything Jassi...I have seen everything damn it!!....you two were holding hands, caressing,
hugging and even.....(he chokes on the words)...kissed.... you lied to me..you betrayed me....How can you do this to me Jassi???!!"

" Yes Sir, Nandu did kiss me...but on the cheek.... Sir Nandu is my childhood friend, we had a misunderstanding which was resolved and hence he just kissed me...."

" Oh so this is the way you make up...."

"Sir, he misused Kohinoor's car and money and so we had an argument and now we are friends again...."

"This is the way to resolve the quarrel Jassi? by hugging, caressing and by God knows what? And the misunderstanding between you was due to a woman...am I right? Friends don't fight over a woman Jassi, lovers do...."
He comes face to face with her and catches her arms.

" You are forever bothered about what's going on between Nandu and me Sir, whereas YOU do the same with Mallika Ma'm the WHOLE DAY!!!!" She drops the bombshell.

Armaan is taken aback. Jassi starts walking. He pulls her by the hand...

" I swear by you Jassi...since you came into my life, I have not touched Mallika."
He looks damn sincere....his eyes look tearful....and they are sure to tear your heart apart...

Jassi looks at him with disbelief. ? He repeats that he swears he hasn't touched Mallika. She says that he does not need to give her explanations and that she must go to do the balance sheets. He again pulls her and starts shouting when the door opens and Billu comes out. Both Armaan and Jassi look shocked. Billu asks what's going on and she tells him that Armaan sir was talking to her about some work. Armaan says he will leave now. The soft BLF music starts playing as Jassi & Armaan look at each other. Armaan leaves. Billu asks Jassi sternly if Armaan was shouting at her as he cannot tolerate anyone shouting at his daughter.(achha?) She assures him everything is ok. He goes inside.

Armaan is sitting in his car, looking very very upset. The music starts again as Jassi turns at the door and looks at Armaan, then she goes inside....(even when they look at each other...they sizzle!)

Armaan drives some distance and then stops. He looks shocked and says out loud, "What have I done? How could I speak like that to Jassi? Why did I say that to her? Am I going mad? What is happening to me....." He shouts and bangs his hands......"I am falling into my own trap.... I am falling into my own trap...."

He holds his head and rests it on the steering....he slowly lifts it up and we can see only his eyes.....full of fear and anguish.

Thanks,

HI DAISY,

I SEE JJKN REGULARLY,BUT I READ YOU EXTRAORDINARY UPDATE OF THE EPISODES.. AS IT SIMPLELY FANTASTIC, EXCELLENT.

THANKS,
ANJANA

ANJANA IF-Rockerz
ANJANA
ANJANA

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
 HI DAISY, Smile

I SEE JJKN REGULARLY,BUT I READ YOUR EXTRAORDINARY UPDATE OF THE EPISODES.Big smile AS IT IS FANTASTIC AND EXCELLENT.Clap

THANKS,

ANJANA
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
wonderful update, Daisy---you rock girl!! ClapClapClap

Edited by anjali308 - 26 January 2005 at 11:42pm
RenuNag Groupbie
RenuNag
RenuNag

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Ahh.. that was just tooooooo good.... I think Arman is falling in love with Jassi subconsciously... but because of the outward image he is trying to project of himself, he is not ready to accept that .

Thanks for the brilliant update....Clap
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I just saw the episode.....it was superb!!!
bystander IF-Addictz
bystander
bystander

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
OOOOH! what an episode...cant wait till the next one...

thanks for the super duper updates...Big smile
pretty Senior Member
pretty
pretty

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
thanx for the  awsome update . i wish i cud see it too Cry
vinita Newbie
vinita
vinita

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
good update....can't wait for another episode..Wink

Go to top