Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 26/01/05 Update - Page 2

loveneha_r thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Daisy

If they can show Nandu kissing Jassi (cheek to cheek, theek hai), they should show Armaan doing that too atleast once...Ooooooh even the thought makes me crazy!

i guess we will have to wait for a long time for that one!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukh thumbnail
bahut bahut shoukriya. thank u b😳ery bery much daisy jiiii..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: queenbee

but Daisy, this is very confusing.. in BLF he hadnt touched Mallika
since he was errr... everything with betty... so he felt guilty and
cudn't two-time betty and all that is fine. but here our armaan was NOT
involved with betty that way... so what had been stopping him from
touching mallika specially since he still hasnt realized how mad he is
abt betty??? in BLF it was a conscious decision, yahan pe toh aisa
kuchh nahin tha. why shud we believe him, and what motivated him to
stay away from mallika????? (unless its mallika and her own dominating
behaviour!!)

Hi Queenbee, agreed Armaan didn't do "errr" with Jassi..but let me try my analysis at this..
If you see since the last few weeks it's shown that he is incresingly spending time with her..right from the time she needed support & sympathy, he was always with her, call it natak or not..trying to take her out, making her smile, writing cards...he is also subconsciously thinking of NOTHING but JASSI..this means that he was unknowingly falling for her....and so what if he hadn't touched Jassi? Isn't she a woman? For Armaan, even thinking of a woman..caring for her..(so what if it his ugly assistant) was a totally new experience, because this was the 1st time he was even THINKING or CARING for a WOMAN...this may have been enough for him to lose interest in Mallika....what do u say?
queenbee thumbnail
For Armaan, even thinking of a woman..caring for her..(so what if it his ugly assistant) was a totally new experience, because this was the 1st time he was even THINKING or CARING for a WOMAN...this may have been enough for him to lose interest in Mallika....what do u say?

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ spoken like a true romantic!!!

Seems plausible... ohhhhhhh i just remembered... THAT is why Mallika kept telling Jassi and Pari that she just KNOWS there is someone else in his life.. (remember she even took Jassi out to lunch to ask this).. that was probably becos Armaan lost interest in her physically. Ab samajh mein aaya!!!!
loveneha_r thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: queenbee

Seems plausible... ohhhhhhh i just remembered... THAT is why Mallika kept telling Jassi and Pari that she just KNOWS there is someone else in his life.. (remember she even took Jassi out to lunch to ask this).. that was probably becos Armaan lost interest in her physically. Ab samajh mein aaya!!!!

oh yeah that explains why she took het for lunch!

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Right, Mallika started suspecting about the "other woman" in Armaan's life right after he started getting mentally involved with Jassi...if you see even when she was getting engaged to Purab, Armaan was initially very upset...later he managed to get over it and became that sugary self, but could not get her out of his head..which increased Mallika's suspicions.
arnav thumbnail
thats a wonderful and well written update..thanks
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jprasad

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhh

I love u Daisy!

I second that....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My exact feeling.....

Thanks Daisy!

sowmyaa thumbnail
Ohhh that was so sweet....thanks a lot daisy..your updates are so nice ....i can almost feel the feelings and what Arman would be growing through.... i wish i could see him act πŸ˜• but your updates are so descriptive that i can almost see his heart tearing apart and feel sorry for his jealousy..thanks Daisy! you're the best! πŸ‘
ahmed316us thumbnail
thanks for the update daisy. Damn we have to wait for 4 days. i have to use the DAMN word too.πŸ˜†