Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Iccha should know the truth now

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

hey guys dont u think its high time when iccha comes to know she has not been favoured by jogi instead he has fulfilled his responsibility by bringing her up?and damini should teach her daughter the harsh truth's of life now.She is no innocent kid now in whose heart damini does not want to fill harsh memories?iccha should be bold enough to face the world and know how her so called best friend has been using her for years according to her convieniences.as we all know anyaay ko sehna anyaay karne se jyada bada paap hain kyonki isse anyaayi ko auro ke saath bhi anyaay karne ka saahas mil jaata hain.its high time tapasya should be taught a lesson and nani should know it is actually her who is living on jogi's family's uttaran.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nssk67ak lover

MysticNights IF-Rockerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
haan its about time. i had missed the part..why is the family's responsibility to care for iccha? In the episode b4 leap they show the money that iccha's father left..but that was it.. i remember.

was there more to it?

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sportskp

haan its about time. i had missed the part..why is the family's responsibility to care for iccha? In the episode b4 leap they show the money that iccha's father left..but that was it.. i remember.

was there more to it?

iccha's father had gone to mumbai for a good job leaving damini and 1 year iccha in the village.he died in a car accident.jogi thakur was driving the car.he felt very bad and wanted to meet the family but his saale sahab took the responsibility,went to the man's house gave them only only 5000 out of a big compensation that jogi had given(must have been in lakhs)and told the wife her husband is in jail and has murdered somebody.he convinced them to leave the village with Rs.5000  and live in isolation for the sake of iccha's future.for years damini who was a happy housewife when her husband was alive worked  as a maid in different households to earn a living.ultimately she dropped in jogi's place as a maid and gradually the truth came out.jogi and divya therefore took up the responsibility to bring up iccha as her father had wanted.

Edited by payalgarg - 20 July 2009 at 5:18am
MysticNights IF-Rockerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
oh [:O] i didn't know that part...hmm ya iccha shud come to know it.
gullicricket Senior Member
gullicricket
gullicricket

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Yup waiting for that track to come up.. atleast some twist rather than this dragging veer thing.. why is tappu waiting to tell her parents about Sid? or atleast that she doesn't like Veer? I did not understand the part where Ichaa is going to tell Divya about Sid and Tappu reminds her of her promise to not share her parents love.. whats the connection? Get Jogi's truth out..  i really really hope Ichha asks her mom why she still made her live in the haveli for so many years.. Anyways, naani is not living on uttaran yaar.. she is divya's mausi.. good or bad she is family.. she is just overstaying her welcome Smile.

Edited by gullicricket - 20 July 2009 at 8:53pm
smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 12:41am | IP Logged
hey....its too early for those twists to come in.....me eagerly waiting for it.....but Tappu and nani being taught a lesson -- for that we have to wait veryyyyyyyyy looooooooooong

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top