Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Totally.... Completely agree with Perfangel about it becoming the same boring track after some time...

Mahii.... I have started loving Pavitra Rishta... I find it so, lets put it, "real" in a way... It touches the 'mango people' as Saif says, which was definitely I am sure, Ekta's aim in the first place... Pavitra Rishta is one serial where she is not wavering at all from the track or not popping in useless ideas or happenings... However, as said, it being an Indian, and more precisely an Ekta serial, am not keeping my hopes too high... She can go very far with this serial... If she plans it like never before, and in the proper way though... Moreover, I find the cast very apt and I already love Sushant as Manav so that's not a worry!!... Hehehehehe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood and Tellywood today? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

Mahii.... I have started loving Pavitra Rishta... I find it so, lets put it, "real" in a way... It touches the 'mango people' as Saif says, which was definitely I am sure, Ekta's aim in the first place... Pavitra Rishta is one serial where she is not wavering at all from the track or not popping in useless ideas or happenings... However, as said, it being an Indian, and more precisely an Ekta serial, am not keeping my hopes too high... She can go very far with this serial... If she plans it like never before, and in the proper way though... Moreover, I find the cast very apt and I already love Sushant as Manav so that's not a worry!!... Hehehehehe
LOL I second you nither i'm keeping my hopes too high......LOL
I love shree these days gosh it's really a horror show.....Ouch

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged

BOLLYWOOD and TELLYWOOD

Both have their positives and negatives...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top