Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Bollywood and Tellywood today? (Page 4)

Sujal_Fan_No1 Goldie
Sujal_Fan_No1
Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I mean wer has all the gd movies gone, i used to enjoy sitting dwn with my family watching movies like Hum aapke hai kaun, sajaan etc... but now u cant even do that without getting embarassed coz some of the scene's

Now all u get r these rele bad action films with rele baad stroylines and the rest of the time all they r doing is smooching in the film.
Sujal_Fan_No1 Goldie
Sujal_Fan_No1
Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

Originally posted by Sujal_Fan_No1

I think that it is getting worst, the thing that i dont really like in the movies r that they start doing things that rnt gna happen in real life, i mean wer r u going to get a guy on a motor bike jumping over a fast moving train and doing backflips in the airLOL?????. And the storylines and everything r just getting bad.

LOL

I actually laughed out loud when I read this believe me!!!

Hii Sujal_Fan_No1

Looks like you love the 'Aamir' man.... Maybe that one would go in your list of good movies!!... Wink

True, however, I don't mind fiction cinema... As long as it is sensible cinema you see... Lets take one so famously talked of this kind of movie, especially because its hot in the news.... Harry Potter!! See you still wouldn't get persons flying on brooms or traveling through chimneys, but we still enjoy watching it sanely don't we?? Wink

LOL

Wat he is rele gd looking i cant help but like him and he can actLOL

However from wen ur a child u no about witches, and stuff flying on broom sticks and doing spells, so u no thats wat will be happening in the movie, and in that movie anyway they make it more realistick.

Edited by Sujal_Fan_No1 - 24 July 2009 at 11:41am
-Sneha IF-Dazzler
-Sneha
-Sneha

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Yeah but you also watch people doing flips on bikes or jumping from trains etc... Hahahaha.... Just too bad you know you can't do it though!!.... ;)
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 1:30am | IP Logged
BW is still doing good.
Agreed there was a time when TV was at its peak but nowadays even with bidaai n BV i dont see that much response from public.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

-Sneha IF-Dazzler
-Sneha
-Sneha

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hey Mahi...

Yup true... Bollywood at least does give us a few good flicks now and then!!... Hehehehehe...

Serials, I don't know truly... Being so far away from India and not watching any of them except 2 out of thousands or so, I can't really say... Lol

So what do you like to watch hun?
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

Hey Mahi...

Yup true... Bollywood at least does give us a few good flicks now and then!!... Hehehehehe...

Serials, I don't know truly... Being so far away from India and not watching any of them except 2 out of thousands or so, I can't really say... Lol

So what do you like to watch hun?
Hi Sneha,
true said...BW is still better.Atleast a 3 hrs movie ends in 3 hrs but serials you never knowWinkLOL
Well i'm back to UK after long time so, not much aware of the timings lol....but whenever i get time i love to watch Pavitra rishta n Agle janam bitya hi kijyo...apart from that i love to watch srgmp...dont follow any regularly...Smile

Edited by mahikhan - 28 July 2009 at 12:09am
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

I am dissapointed in Bollywood. Sure at times you can get entertained by silly things but we have to be honest and realize Bollywood rarely dishes out quality film these days. Keeping in mind Bollywood makes such a huge number of films each year it should have more good films in it's bag than other countries. but it doesn't. Almost every other movie is a literal copy.

As for shows...wow not sure what to say. A show starts for two days it's good, on the 3rd day it's down the same boring road again. After that it really becomes a point to just tolerate it. many still enjoy but once you have experience something better (dramas from other countries) it's hard to enjoy tellywood shows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

-Midnight- Senior Member
-Midnight-
-Midnight-

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

i luv both, the tyhing is that tv hgas mnore exposure but a bollywood actror has more fame and is known more and more throughout places

Go to top