Bollywood and Tellywood today? - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago

I am dissapointed in Bollywood. Sure at times you can get entertained by silly things but we have to be honest and realize Bollywood rarely dishes out quality film these days. Keeping in mind Bollywood makes such a huge number of films each year it should have more good films in it's bag than other countries. but it doesn't. Almost every other movie is a literal copy.

As for shows...wow not sure what to say. A show starts for two days it's good, on the 3rd day it's down the same boring road again. After that it really becomes a point to just tolerate it. many still enjoy but once you have experience something better (dramas from other countries) it's hard to enjoy tellywood shows.

i luv both, the tyhing is that tv hgas mnore exposure but a bollywood actror has more fame and is known more and more throughout places

Totally.... Completely agree with Perfangel about it becoming the same boring track after some time...

Mahii.... I have started loving Pavitra Rishta... I find it so, lets put it, "real" in a way... It touches the 'mango people' as Saif says, which was definitely I am sure, Ekta's aim in the first place... Pavitra Rishta is one serial where she is not wavering at all from the track or not popping in useless ideas or happenings... However, as said, it being an Indian, and more precisely an Ekta serial, am not keeping my hopes too high... She can go very far with this serial... If she plans it like never before, and in the proper way though... Moreover, I find the cast very apt and I already love Sushant as Manav so that's not a worry!!... Hehehehehe
Originally posted by sneha0601

Mahii.... I have started loving Pavitra Rishta... I find it so, lets put it, "real" in a way... It touches the 'mango people' as Saif says, which was definitely I am sure, Ekta's aim in the first place... Pavitra Rishta is one serial where she is not wavering at all from the track or not popping in useless ideas or happenings... However, as said, it being an Indian, and more precisely an Ekta serial, am not keeping my hopes too high... She can go very far with this serial... If she plans it like never before, and in the proper way though... Moreover, I find the cast very apt and I already love Sushant as Manav so that's not a worry!!... Hehehehehe
LOL I second you nither i'm keeping my hopes too high......😆
I love shree these days gosh it's really a horror show.....

BOLLYWOOD and TELLYWOOD

Both have their positives and negatives...