Debate Mansion

Bollywood and Tellywood today? - Page 3

-Sneha thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sujal_Fan_No1

I think that it is getting worst, the thing that i dont really like in the movies r that they start doing things that rnt gna happen in real life, i mean wer r u going to get a guy on a motor bike jumping over a fast moving train and doing backflips in the air😆?????. And the storylines and everything r just getting bad.

😆

I actually laughed out loud when I read this believe me!!!

Hii Sujal_Fan_No1

Looks like you love the 'Aamir' man.... Maybe that one would go in your list of good movies!!... 😉

True, however, I don't mind fiction cinema... As long as it is sensible cinema you see... Lets take one so famously talked of this kind of movie, especially because its hot in the news.... Harry Potter!! See you still wouldn't get persons flying on brooms or traveling through chimneys, but we still enjoy watching it sanely don't we?? 😉

😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandya_rao7

actually ya the shows like those melodrama serials where u really want to pull ur hair or break the TV set just really need to give a break. some reality shows r nice. i watch only songs and cartoons. hehe my shinchan.

And here Mum keeps complaining I watch Cartoons at this age....😆😆 I swear that is one thing I would never stop my children to do at whatever age... Cartoon is THE most relaxing form of television to watch.... No second doubts on that!! 😉

But on a more serious note, when I look at what they have done to cartoons to nowadays, especially when I heard of some of those cartoon-based sadistic (couldn't find a better word) pictures or videos on certain websites I get scared.... I prefer my Tom and Jerry days man!!....
-Sneha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandy14

Yes, I do find the movies and TV shows degrading each passing day. But then, there comes escapism. People look to TV and movies to de-stress. And escapism is the best way. After a stressful day, one does not want to encounter the same harsh realities in TV shows and movies.

But,  there needs to be a limit, specially in case of TV shows. They shouldn't really send you back to the dark ages, with their regressive views.

Maybe the dark ages were better!!... At least people were against showing anything on TV.... One of the most harmful by-products is piracy on the net, and those who have access to it!!>.... Unfortunate, but true... I can't blame it like a hypocrite though... I watch some of the shows I like on the net too!....
-Sneha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saatphereizcool

its all about hollywood baby ;)
lol
jk
wait no..im jk about jk
anyways, i agree that bollywood is becoming a little to out there, if u know what I mean. I watch old movies, and kissing is like an OMG!!!!!!! now theres a bed scene in all of them.
It takes the meaning out of movies.

Hii saatphereizcool! 😛

I didn't exactly grasp what was jk about.... if you'd care to explain please??

Not in all of there now.... In fact I think, over the past one year and a half or so, that's decreased drastically from movies, or at least show casted in a better way... At least better than it was sometime ago.... New York had one, that doesn't make the movie a bad one you see, on the contrary... But yeah it could easily have been avoided its true... Maybe to show the emotions better, but then those emotions are meant to be private nahh? Good deviation from the topic.... Are those scenes necessary in movies?? 😆
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I mean wer has all the gd movies gone, i used to enjoy sitting dwn with my family watching movies like Hum aapke hai kaun, sajaan etc... but now u cant even do that without getting embarassed coz some of the scene's

Now all u get r these rele bad action films with rele baad stroylines and the rest of the time all they r doing is smooching in the film.
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sneha0601

😆

I actually laughed out loud when I read this believe me!!!

Hii Sujal_Fan_No1

Looks like you love the 'Aamir' man.... Maybe that one would go in your list of good movies!!... 😉

True, however, I don't mind fiction cinema... As long as it is sensible cinema you see... Lets take one so famously talked of this kind of movie, especially because its hot in the news.... Harry Potter!! See you still wouldn't get persons flying on brooms or traveling through chimneys, but we still enjoy watching it sanely don't we?? 😉

😆

Wat he is rele gd looking i cant help but like him and he can act😆

However from wen ur a child u no about witches, and stuff flying on broom sticks and doing spells, so u no thats wat will be happening in the movie, and in that movie anyway they make it more realistick.
Edited by Sujal_Fan_No1 - 14 years ago
-Sneha thumbnail
Yeah but you also watch people doing flips on bikes or jumping from trains etc... Hahahaha.... Just too bad you know you can't do it though!!.... ;)
BW is still doing good.
Agreed there was a time when TV was at its peak but nowadays even with bidaai n BV i dont see that much response from public.
-Sneha thumbnail
Hey Mahi...

Yup true... Bollywood at least does give us a few good flicks now and then!!... Hehehehehe...

Serials, I don't know truly... Being so far away from India and not watching any of them except 2 out of thousands or so, I can't really say... Lol

So what do you like to watch hun?
This content was originally posted by: sneha0601

Hey Mahi...

Yup true... Bollywood at least does give us a few good flicks now and then!!... Hehehehehe...

Serials, I don't know truly... Being so far away from India and not watching any of them except 2 out of thousands or so, I can't really say... Lol

So what do you like to watch hun?

Hi Sneha,
true said...BW is still better.Atleast a 3 hrs movie ends in 3 hrs but serials you never know😉😆
Well i'm back to UK after long time so, not much aware of the timings lol....but whenever i get time i love to watch Pavitra rishta n Agle janam bitya hi kijyo...apart from that i love to watch srgmp...dont follow any regularly...😊
Edited by mahikhan - 14 years ago