~ Shruti Haasan - The Rockstar Chick FC ~ - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
She's looking good

Thanks
Luck Opens Very Well At Single Screens Lower At Multiplexes

Friday 24th July 2009 14.00 IST
Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Luck has opened strongly all over India at single screens but multiplexes have not shown the same response. The opening for the first shows was at 80% plus for single screens while multiplexes were around the 50% mark. Some stations in UP, Bihar and Rajasthan where action fares perform better opened to full houses.

The multiplex opening of 50% is okay but it will have to improve throughout the day if the film is to score at multiplexes and emerge a good winner at the box office.

Luck grossed a decent US $80,000 in Middle East on its first day yesterday.

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/npages.php?page=shownews&articleid=1037&nCat=news

hey guyz.. do u all know that 'mani ratnam' is shruti hassans cousins husband?.. She is coming from such a family with great 'acting' genes... daughter of kammal hassan and sarika.. and her uncle was also big actor..and bigest thing is kamal hassan... he is a really good actor... and she has proved she is got acting in her blood with one movie... luck was awesome..
^Hey have you watched the movie luck?
yes.. itz nice... if u like stunt movies u will like it... i liked... better tha watching those cheap comedy movies that get released in bollywood... 100% better than kambakht ishq... i liked this betr than that...
^^Oh i am sure Luck will be a decent movie. I am in love with Khudaya ve and Aasma songs, beautiful lyrics.
i love all the songs... she dances too well.. am not surprised.. her dad too is a great dancer...
u know what...in a recent film awards kamal hassan was thanking shruti.. as she was the one who helped him with the dialgues of dashavatharam....
and i hope everyone knowz that she is the Music director of Kamal hassan-mohanlal starrer movie of Unnaipol oruvan... It is the remake of 'A Wednesday'..