Left-handers vs right-handers? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

But what if people train to be left handed. There was a time when left handedness was considered inauspicious and they were trained to be right handed. The opposite is possible. People do practice two handedness for fun. Someone could fake left handing for the 'reservation' then.

Besides why are we discussing all sorts of reservation. Should we not get away with the darned thing and be true meritocracies.

oh am just kidding as all the minorities have reservation.
and this is  actually very much true. even i am ambidexterous bcoz my mom taught me to write and eat with right hand. infact in our culture all the auspicious things are done with right hand like puja, givinng/taking money which is damn irritating at times. as u have to remmember that u have to use your right hand.
and i dont even think left handers need  reservation bcoz they r god gifted with more intelligence, creativity and imagination so they can pave their way provided they are not forced to use their right hand.
I have always felt that being a lefty was special and even though a right handed world😊 ...but we are all in our right minds.

see obama also leftiieπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Jisko dekho rights maangne aa jaata hai, as thought the world has rights stored away in a secret cabinet somewhere. Geez. ---πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰u r RIGHT
πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Be proud of who you are. I'm sure all that artistic expression found in left-handed people should make up for the spiral bound notebooks made for right-handed folks.--not only note books...most of the products for righty onlyπŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by Believe

ya computers, keyboards, cars. infact all the thing r made only for right handers.

That is true, but that is because they are the majority. Anyways, why don't we establish a separate nation for the lefties - perhaps the Republic of Lefties - put all of you there - and you can have all the left-handed products you like. Capeesh? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Sandhya -you can buy mouses designed for lefties.
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

@Sandhya -you can buy mouses designed for lefties.

nah i use the touchpad with my left hand but wht to do abt the enter key both are at the right hand side?😭
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

nah i use the touchpad with my left hand but wht to do abt the enter key both are at the right hand side?😭

If you like, I can come hit it for you, every time you need to use it. πŸ˜†

I don't mean to sound so unsympathetic, I just think that you folks would be used to it by now. But no - still complaining. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I use both of my hands equally I'm ambidex.

i use both hands with alternate dexterity,,,,,

What you think left handers better than right handersπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
yeah , lefties can believe that....but please no reservations....please please pretty pleaseπŸ˜†
Edited by clodpolish - 14 years ago