Jyoti

-!- Sudha/Devika (Sriti) Appreciation Thread -!- (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Flashback: Devika vs Dadi ROFL

P.S. Oldie, you might have been on more solid ground had you known of your chhhorri being strip-searched in school while she was under your care

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-!- Sudha/Devika (Sriti) Appreciation Thread -!- (Page 2)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*LoVeLy*~

IF-Dazzler

~*LoVeLy*~

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Great post!... I love Sriti's acting as Sudha and Devika...she's an amazing actoress...

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
HeartHeartHeart Sudha's crush on Uday HeartHeartHeart

I loved today's episode, which showed Sudha completely in love w/ Uday.  And it was so thoughtful of her to personally fix his shirt before returning it to him - I was wondering how exactly would she return it.

I'm also waiting for Uday to fall in love w/ her as well, in addition to Devika, so that when he finds out that they are one and the same, he'd be relieved, rather than hurt.

Edited by Vrisha - 26 September 2009 at 6:51pm

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Sudha barging into Uday's mind when he's trying to focus on Devika

Plus Bairavi and others seeing Uday wounded, and berating him for putting himself at risk.

Edited by Vrisha - 10 October 2009 at 12:05pm

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Uday's meeting w/ Devika after meeting Sudha

This was an absolutely cool episode to watch!!! Cool  Sudha had just returned Uday's shirt after neatly stitching it and replacing a button, and when Devika sees it, she's momentarily lost in admiration of Sudha's work, aside from getting flashbacks of her returning Uday that shirt.  Also, note that it was Sudha who had voluntarily done this for Uday out of a combination of love and gratitude, w/o Uday expecting it, and here is Devika, accusing Uday of wanting a caretaker wife in the house.  And it's funny how everytime she tries to launch a broadside at Uday, she ends up w/ those flashbacks of Sudha that make her even more uneasy.

Once Devika has full recollection of Sudha, she should incorporate all of Sudha's strengths and present herself as Sudha, in order to move forward.  If nothing else, if this episode was a break-up between Uday and Devika, it leaves him free to woo Sudha, but before that,  he has to know about Sudha's double life.  Once he knows what's going on, he can be trusted to have a handle on it.

Edited by Vrisha - 28 July 2009 at 8:01pm

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
If the previous night was Devika getting flashbacks of Sudha, last night was Sudha getting flashbacks not exactly of Devika, but of others like Dadi & Deepu narrate how she was surfacing in strange clothes, and outside nightclubs

I'm glad she managed to get back home w/o being discovered, but now, she needs to know everything herself before she discusses it w/ others.

Karin3

Karin3

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Avi from my side for Sudha-Uday's good acting.

Thank you SwatiSmile

Originally posted by SwatiAgrawal

Karin ur avi is ready.
i hope u'll like it...

http://i27.tinypic.com/2it06q8.gif

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Karin

Great avis - amazing work by Swati, just like on mine LOL

Post Reply New Post