Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi & Armaan....a DAMN lovestory - Page 3

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This content was originally posted by: smisha

πŸ˜†

IDES...tumhe yeh idead kaha se milta hain...bilkul chatpati batein....

Purab whispers them to me......πŸ˜‰...ab apnae dil ki bharaas bhi to nikaalni hai na....πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hawa_hawai thumbnail

AHHA so funny Ideas and QB!

I bet when Jassi and Apu Singh have kids, the first word frm of thier child will be DAMN.

Edited by hawa_hawai - 19 years ago
loveneha_r thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ides

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†queenbee

maybe then Jassi and Armaan's first child wil be named....DAMieN....if its a boy or Da(M)Niella if a girl....πŸ˜‰

hehehhehπŸ˜†

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† I could just picture that ides!
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: hawa_hawai

AHHA so funny Ideas and QB!

I bet when Jassi and Apu Singh have kids, the first word frm of thier child will be DAMN.

heheheheheh................this is funny.............ides u r just great.........hehehheπŸ˜†

meghavi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: queenbee

maybe then Jassi and Armaan's first child wil be named....DAMieN....if its a boy or Da(M)Niella if a girl....

and they'll have lots of DAlMNations for pets... their bai's name will be DAMNayanti... and the kids will go to DAlMNia (Dalmiya) Public Skool πŸ˜†

LOL!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

omgπŸ˜† this was one of the funniest threads i read everπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

*Anjali* thumbnail
πŸ˜† OMG!!!!!!!!!   I seriously think this thread takes the award for the funniest ever!!!   Ok, here's something i came up with:

On their 2 year wedding anniversary:

Jassi:  "Do you know what today is, Armaan Sir???"

Armaan:  "uhhhhhh.......damn" (he softly whispers to himself)

Jassi:  "It was 2 years ago today that we got married and also one year ago our son Damnien said his first word..."'damn'"

Armaan:  (thinks to himself):  "DAMN it!!! i forgot---where is Raj when I need him the most???  i don't even have a card...looks like I'll have to sweet talk with Jassi instead"

Armaan turns to Jassi slowly and says:  "Sweetheart, our love means a lot to me and material presents and cards aren't enough to express what i mean, so I just want to tell you that I sincerely DAMN you and I will DAMN you until death do us apart"

Jassi:  (turns red): KYA???????????????? 😑
ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Anju......pyar ke panchiyoon ke zubaan wohi jaanae.....aur kabhi woh bhi na janeynπŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail
seriously I have been around too many "damn" posts today......hope I dont say this to a client tomorrow.....🀒