Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Is That The Best You Can Do, Creatives?

preet14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The end of yestereday's episode was making me so mad! I know that sometimes taking a shirt or kameez off can totally ruin your hair if its in a updo or something special, but seriously speaking...I don't see why that is such a huge problem! Why didn't Akshara just grab a pair of scissors and cut her kameez off...Sure you're going to ruin a totally perfect salwar kameez....but at the end does that really even matter. I know for sure if I was her I would've done that! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
LOL! I was thinking that same thing! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Why would you need to cut off the girls hair?! and honestly, she's not going to wear the salwaar again like her mom says, she'll be wearing a Sari. So does it really make a difference?? πŸ˜† Gosh!
i totally agree wiht ur title.
i mean this problem is soooooo stupid.. like omgg..
randhr thumbnail
 I am sorry guys but after watching the end of that episode, I have to put Akshara officially into the "bimbo " category. I mean this girl has never learnt to solve even simple problems, - How is she going to cope in her sasural have her m in law help her every time ? ridiculous . She is going to get married, not a litte kid. Give me a break!!!

Tired of whining and not problem solving Akshara

Sandy
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prem_4ever

The end of yestereday's episode was making me so mad! I know that sometimes taking a shirt or kameez off can totally ruin your hair if its in a updo or something special, but seriously speaking...I don't see why that is such a huge problem! Why didn't Akshara just grab a pair of scissors and cut her kameez off...Sure you're going to ruin a totally perfect salwar kameez....but at the end does that really even matter. I know for sure if I was her I would've done that! πŸ˜†

this excatly i was thinkinggggggggggggπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
but i dint mad u know why shaadi to hogi naaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even I was thinking the same! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† When Varsha grabbed the pair of scissors I thought, oh so they will cut her kameez off. But, when she said to cut her hair, I was like    πŸ˜• then 😲 then then 😑 and finally 🀣

I mean what they are showing to drag the wedding is sooooooooooooo unrealistic! 😑 😑 😑
-Ami- thumbnail
You know, my mom mentioned the same thing when I  explained it to her. Its really funny how they want to save the dress, but don't want to save the hair and want to cut that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wouldn't it be better to cut dress instead of hair? πŸ€” πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sanchari20 thumbnail
Any normal person with brains wld have cut the kammez...but then it is stupid varsha and akshara with the stupid brains of yrkkh creative directors.Maybe whole of Monday episode will be about this.