PriDa FF Last Part Pg 22 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by leaves45

thanks for the PM........LOVE IT...please please continue writing....yes I am asking u to out your life on a hold and write this fic for me so I can read some PRIDA stuff....please? lol. k will stop now.

I second that....Durga soo well written...count me in to the pm list....it is really awesome and Pri is such a sweetheart..👏👏👏
waoooooooo superb love it plz pm me when u do next update and thanks for pm and keep it up dear:D:D:D:D
Hey Durga...excellent FF so far...alwayssss love Prithvi!!! keep up the gr888888888 work !!! can I please be a part of ur PM list!!! waiting for the update!!
thanks for the pm dear.. wonderful update dear.. i loved it...
ufffffffff prithvi is going to help damini in searching Arjun.....
that was amaaaziiinnnnggg... thanks for starting a Prida FF.. they are an amazing couple and ur ff is also nice...

also add me to the PM list - thanks!!

n do continue soon!! :)
@Kiran1018
Thanks! I hope to make the next parts longer too, but with school, I don't think I'll be able to, but I'll still try. 😊
@fiona
No prob! 😉 She'll come out of her confusions very soon. It all depends on how fast I can write it. 😆
@Dew-drop
Thanks! I'll try to not to make you wait so long.
@nyle
No prob & thanks! 😊
@leaves45
Thanks! 😆 I'll try to put up the next part either today or tomorrow & I'll try to update it everyday if I can. 😊
@current
Thanks! & I'll add you to the list right away. 😊
@missinguonly
Thanks & no prob! I'll pm you next time as well.
@hapinezz13
Thanks! I'm so glad that you like it. 😳 I'll add you to the list right away. Hope to update soon. 😊
@preethis
No prob & thanks! 😊 Who knows this might be a good thing. 😉
@koolaries
Thanks! I'll add you the list as well. I'll try to continue soon. 😊

Thank you soooo much to everyone who like my ff & comment on it. 🤗 Thank you it means so much to me. 😳 
I will update my ff but I'm not sure if it'll be this one first. You see, I have another one on Prida & I haven't updated that one in quite a while. So I might put that part up first then I'll update this. I'll try to make it quick though.

Thank you so much once again to everyone who read the ff & like it. 😳
wow relli love the fanfic i just read all the part at once continue soon adn PM me plz n thnx
Thanx for your PM dear ... Great going !!!! 😊
Damini's in the shower trying to relax her muscles & herself. She closes her eyes & sees Arjun's face. A small smile forms on her lips. She starts remembering the happy moments that she had spent with him. She turns off the tap & wraps herself in the towel. She goes towards the mirror while drying her hair with another towel. She wipes off steam on the mirror so that she can see her reflection. She smiles at herself as she admires herself. Damini loves having her hair wet. It makes her feel a little hyper & reminds her of her high school days. She sits down & starts putting on some perfume. As she's putting on the perfume, her mind shows her a short memory of when she was watching Prithvi put on some perfume. She looks into the mirror shocked. She puts down the perfume bottle & pouts. She then starts putting on her clothes. As she's closing her blouse, she remembers Prithvi closing his top button of his shirt. She stops for a second then quickly closes it. She wraps the sari around her & goes out to her room. She sits in front of the mirror once again & looks at the jewellery she laid out in front of her before she went for a shower.

"Yeh jewellery...."

She picks up an earring & examines it, realizing that she didn't put that earring out. She then sees a note just a few inches away from the jewellery. She picks it up & reads it.

Pata ni ki agar aap ko yeh pasand aiye gi ya nahin, par mujhe laga ki aap ki sari ke saath yeh jewellery zyada acha lage gi. Agar aap ko pasand na aiyi ho, toh phir aap mat pehni ga. Mein samaj jaonga.

She puts the note & looks at the earring she still had in her hand & blushes. She looks into the mirror & looks at herself happily putting on the jewellery. As she sees putting them on, she gets some flashes of Prithvi. For instance; when she's putting on her choodian, she remembers Prithvi putting on his watch. For her mangulsutar, his chain. Her earrings, his note. Her ring, his ring. She then looks at the vermillion box. She goes back to her marriage day, when she was waiting eagerly for Aditya to come & save her from her doom. She smiles thinking as to how silly she was. She picks it up & looks at it smiling. She opens it slowly thinking that if she did give Prithvi a chance, then she could have her share of happiness that she didn't receive for so long. She takes out a pinch & is about to put it on, when Prithvi enters the room. They both look at each other, uncertain as to what to say. Prithvi sees her hand & the vermillion box & starts heading towards her slowly. Damini gets a little scared & stands up with the box still in her hand. Prithvi stops just 2-3 inches away from her. He looks down at her hands & holds it. Damini gets a little jolt as this is the first time that he's ever touched her. With his other hand, he delicately opens her hand. When he looks up at her, he sees that Damini has closed her eyes.

"Yeh toh meri shakal tak bhi ni dekhna chati. Acha hoga agar Arjun jald se jald mil jaye." he thinks to himself. "Takiye, inhe itni takleef na aiye."

He takes the vermillion box from her hand & leaves the room. Damini opens her eyes & sees him gone & the vermillion box gone too. She starts feeling really scared. Tears start coming into her eyes.

"Aap... please mujhe chod kar mat jaye." she closes her eyes with tears coming out.
oowww :(

thats sooo sad - he;s taking it the otherway round - but i dont blame him completely ...lol.. it was reallly goood...

thanks for the PM n do continue sooon!!