Page 2 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 3 Page 25

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

The groom turns around & sits down on the edge of the bed. Damini is unable to see his face because of the dimmed light but she is able to see his hand slowly coming towards her feet. Scared, she moves them back & sees his hand stop in the way & bring it back towards him.

"S...suniye... m... mujhe aap se.. kuch kehna hai." she stammers.
"Kaho."

She looks up at him in the dark. This is the first time that she heard his voice & in it all she could hear was sincerity & honesty. She felt bad for what she was about to do.

"Daro maat. Kaho... kya kehna hai."
"Woh mein.... meine aap se shaadi toh kar li hai... par mein... aap ki biwi nahi hoon. Mera taan, maan, sab kuch kissi aur ka hai. Mujhe sach mein ni pata tha ki woh zinda hai. Agar mujhe pata hota toh phir mein iss shaadi se haan kabhi ni karti. Mujhe toh kudh aaj hi yeh pata chala."

Damini gets up from the bed & faces her back towards him, not wanting to see his expression even once by mistake. She then starts telling every single detail about her life. Of how happy she was with Arjun... all the dreams that she had of being with him... then the news of his death which had devastated her... Soni's mom deciding it will be better if she gets married... hearing the news that Arjun is alive.... how she came back alive hearing that.

"Mein nayi chati ki aap meri vaja se koi bhi jhooti umidey lekar bhete. Mein aap ko woh kushi nahi de sakti jo aap apni patni se chahenge. Meine sirf ek baar pyaar kiya hai. Phir se nahi kar sakti. Aur kaas kar tab nayi jab mein janti hoon ke mera pehla pyaar abhi zinda hai. Mein aap se...."

She turns around & sees the door slightly open. She realized that he might have left without hearing her through.

"I hope... aap mujhe maaf kar sakte hai.... I'm sorry." she whispers in between sobs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tes_v1sankalp_praptihapinezz13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PriDa FF Last Part Pg 22 (Page 2)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nyle

Goldie

nyle

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged
gr8Smile

nyle

Goldie

nyle

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 3:28am | IP Logged
good job

leaves45

Goldie

leaves45

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
ooh this sounds good.....please continue. I just read this but I am assuming the groom is prithvi right? lol

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks nyle & leaves45. & yes, the groom is Prithvi. I'm probably going to continue today.

RonMione4ever

Goldie

RonMione4ever

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Nice story ... Clap Plz continue... Hope to see more PriDa moments.... Smile

Edited by RonMione4ever - 03 September 2009 at 12:48pm

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ron. I'll be updating this shortly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~sweet Ash~

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Damini wakes up not realizing when she fell asleep. As she opens her eyes she sees that the bed is empty & she's the only one on it. She instantly gets up thinking that maybe all this was just a bad dream. But as her eyes start adjusting to the darkness she realizes that it's not her room, & she was not dreaming. She takes a look at the clock & it says 3:00. She starts moving her head in a circular motion to relax it a bit. As she was moving it, she happens to look out the window & sees that there's someone sleeping on the sofa. She gets up from the bed & slowly makes her way to the stranger. As she gets closer, she starts seeing some of his features like; his strong muscles... his soft, fluffy hair... his chain. When she reached the sofa, she could see his face from the moon light. If she hadn't already fallen in love with someone else then she was sure to have fallen in love with him. She slides down to her knees & stares at him. At his closed eye lids.... his nose... his lips. She stops staring at him when she feels something wet on her cheek. She touches & sees a tear on her finger. She then looks back at him & back at the tear.

"Why am I crying? Why am I feeling so bad?" she thinks to herself. "I don't even know him. &... today is the first time I saw him... then.... why do I feel like seeing him all the time? Why do I feel like staying her with him? Why do I feel like I should give this marriage another chance?"

She comes out of her thoughts as she sees him shiver. She gets up & goes get the blanket. She puts it over him & tucks him. As she was tucking him in, she smelled his perfume & thought that it was the most sweetest fragrance that she has ever smelled. She starts staring at him so more.

"He looks like an angel when he sleeps." she thinks.

A smile spreads across his face as if he heard his thoughts. Seeing his smile, she couldn't stop smiling.

"That's the most cutest & most adorable smile that I have ever seen. Just like a new born baby's."

Not knowing what she was doing, she gently comes over & kisses him on the forehead. As she opened her eyes, she realizes what she just did, & is about to leave but she gets stuck as her mangalsutar & his chain get tangled. She tries to get it loose but is unable to & looses her balance & falls down on him. Damini gets scared as he starts shifting but instead of opening his eyes as she had expected he locks her into a strong grip & keeps her close to his chest. She tries to come out but is unable to. She feels how close she is to him & doesn't feel bad. She actually likes the feeling. She looks up at him & smiles. She places her hand on his chest & closes her eyes smiling & dreaming for the first time about someone else other than Arjun.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mpreeetkaurfibrinogen9Nirjhor105applenpeachestes_v1Dew-drophapinezz13sankalp_prapti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top