Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Fabulous !!! simply superb !! ⭐️⭐️  ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️

jus a perfect ending .. err.. sry beginning !! PRIDA will nvr end.. they wil jus start a new journey... 😍

So beautifully potrayed emotions.. n wndrfully writn script ... u simply tld a beautiful love story thr... Dat was excellent !! take a bow dear.. take a bow .. 😳

waitn 4 anodr Prida spl.. 😳

- luv niki !! 😊

Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the PM dear.

noooooooooo. your FF can't be finished so soon. I want to read more. but your last word was a compensation for me.eagerly waiting for that.

your last part was wonderful. Damini's dream about future was so cute. I was feeling like pulling cheeks of the twins. Bbut I didn't get why did she decide to give her hand to arjun?can you explain me this bit?
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@leaves45

Thank you so much for taking time out of your life to read my fan-fic. I'm really pleased to know that my one fan-fic has allowed you to have so many emotions. I hope you like my next fan-fic as much as you have liked this one. 😊

@preethis

Thank you preethis. I hope to hear more from you. 😊

@maziya.ibrahim

Thank you so much maziya.ibrahim. I'm pleased to hear that you liked my fan-fic so much. I hope to hear more from you. 😊

@nadz_J

That's okay Nadz. I'll wait for your reply. 😊

@Lifez_Beautiful

Niki, thank you so much for your wonderful comment. It really means a lot for a beginner like me. You are absolutely right. This is just a beginning for Prida and there only will be a beginning. There can never be an end to them. I have another fan-fic that I have already started, the only difference is that this one is on all three couples. If you would like, you can check that one out and see how you like it. 😳😊

@Nirjhor105

Nirjhor, sorry but yes it is true, I finished this beautiful Prida fan-fic. I thought it was better to end than drag it on. Besides, I couldn't think up of any further tracks that would suit them well in here. Therefore, I chose this option. 😊

Thank you. I found the twins very cute as well. In the end, Damini gave her hand in Arjun's to explain to him that she is only Prithvi's. The relationship that they had ended when she got married to him. Damini didn't expect Prithvi to leave her there alone with Arjun, so she was a bit shocked at first and couldn't react as fast as she should have been. So that's why she started crying, and Arjun thought that she was crying because of their union. But it wasn't. 😳

If you're still confused then please tell me. I'll be more than glad to explain it to you. 😃

@nyle

Thank you nyle. 😊
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sorry yar i never commented on ur FF but it was awesome plz start some new om prida i would love to read it😍
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous ending ..!!
Very well done ..!! 👏👏
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks dear for the explanations. I have understood this much that she didn't meant to choose arjun but confused about the gesture.

I've read first few parts of your new ff, and loved it. plz update me about that too:)