Users

Frequent Posters

angelz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
aww this was such a touching epi<3 i loved it
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! i love your FFs!!  ur an amazing wirter yaar!! love it! :)
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Damini opens her eyes confused as to why she's crying. She wipes her tear away & puts her hands on the chair.

"Mein ro kyun rayi hoon. Mujhe toh khush hona chahiye. Yeh meri madat kare hai, Arjun ko dhoond ne mein. Toh phir... yeh aansoon... Nahi Damini. You have to control yourself. Yeh teek nayi hai. Yeh teek nayi hai."

She goes downstairs repeating the same thing to herself over & over again. When she reaches downstairs, she notices the house empty. She hears a honk & goes outside. Outside, she sees Prithvi sitting in the driver's seat, looking ahead waiting for her. She quickly gets in & puts on her seat belt allowing Prithvi to start driving. As he's driving, Damini looks out the window trying to familiarize herself to the new surrounding. When that didn't interest her, she faced the other way & stared at Prithvi. She kept looking at him unable to keep her eyes away from him even though she knows that it's not polite to stare. As she's staring, her mind starts to capture every little detail of his feature into her memory. Something that it didn't even do with Arjun. Now that she tries to remember how he looks, her mind can only bring up a blurry image. She ignores it, not wanting to pay much attention to it & returns back to staring.

"Ghar pe koi nayi tha." she says without realizing why & how.
"Unno ne decide kiya ki, woh aap ke ghar par hi breakfast kar lenge. Issi bahane se woh ek doosre ko aur better jan payenge aur aap ki aur rasam bhi poori ho jaye gi." he replies.
"Ek aur rasam?" she asks confused.
"Ha. Woh kuch meetha banana hai aap ko."
"Meetha!" she asks shocked.

She interrupts her staring & starts panicking.

"Kya hua?" he asks.
"Mujhe meetha banana nayi aata. Ab kya karoon? Aunty toh meri jaan hi le lengi."
"Par aap ne toh bohot achi custard baniyi thi."
"Woh meine nayi baniyi. Woh store se karidi thi. Meine toh bas bowl mein dala aur fridge mein rak diya. Ab kya karoon. Please help me."
"Okay. Okay. Sab se best idea hai, kheer. You can never go wrong with that."
"Kheer. Great idea! Kaise bana the hai."
"Pehle dhood ko garam karo aur phir...."

As Prithvi explains to Damini how to make kheer, they reach their destination.

"....and that's how you make it."
"Wow! It's so easy!! Thank you!!!"

Without realizing what she was doing, Damini leans over & hugs Prithvi. Prithvi gets surprised by her action. He starts feeling something strange... something that he can't explain in words. It's a feeling really beautiful. Feeling Damini's smile in her hug, a smile come onto his face & he's about to hug her back when he remembers what he said about returning her to her lover. The smile disappears & he gently pushes Damini away from him. Damini feels hurt by his action but understands as to why he's behaving this way.

"Sorry." she whispers.

They take off their seatbelts & get of the car & head towards the house. Damini rings the doorbell & it's open by Soni's mom.

"Aa ge." Soni's mom says behind her back to the other family members.

They hear chairs screeching across the floor & running footsteps upstairs & lots of laughter. A lady wearing a beautiful dark blue sari comes with the aarti, who is Prithvi's mom. She starts doing their aarti while the rest of the family members join. First to join is, Soni's dad, then a young lady who is probably 2 years older than Damini, followed by her husband, who is Prithvi's older brother. Next, is Prithvi's dad & then last but not least are two young little kids who come running down the stairs eager to see their new aunt. They squeeze through between their mom & their grandma to see Damini.

"Arre... Varun... Roshini... kya kare ho." says their grandma.
"Humhe aunty se milna hai. Aap sab ne bohot dekh liye." says Varun.
"Aur vaise bhi, yeh koi expensive doll thodi na hai jisse aap din bhar dekhna chahenge. Agar dekhna hai, toh mujhe dekho." Roshini spins around. "See. Meine aaj nayi dress pehni hai."
"Tumhe dekhne ke liye poori zindagi pari hai. Ab mujhe aunty ko dekhne do. Chalo na, aunty. Mujhe aap se Albert Einstein ki theory ke baare mein kuch pooch na hai." Varun grabs Damini's left hand & starts dragging her.
"Nahi. Mujhe unhe aaj ke fashion ke baare mein pooch na hai." Roshini grabs Damini's right hand & starts pulling her.
"Pehle mein."
"Pehle mein."
"Pehle mein." Varun throws Damini's hand.
"Pehle mein." Roshini does the same.
"Actually... pehle mein."

Prithvi comes from behind & puts his arms around Damini locking her in his embrace. She looks at him from behind.

"Aap..."
"Aur nayi toh kya. Sab se pehla hak mera hi toh hai."
"No way." says Roshini.
"Sorry, uncle. Par aap ka chance gaya. Poori raat thi aap ke paas inhe dekhne ki. Agar nayi dekh paye, toh phir isme mein kuch nayi kar sakta."

Prithvi & Damini get alert. Prithvi lets go of Damini & they both start straightening themselves while the rest of the family members laugh. The kids' mother, Avantika, comes to Damini.

"Chalo, ek kaam karte hai. Subha ke liye tum bacho ke saath raho gi aur baaki ka din humare saath."
"Done. Is that okay with you guys?" Damini asks the kids.

Varun & Roshini look at each other then leap at Damini.

"I get dibs first!" they both exclaim at the same time.

They drag Damini away with them while Prithvi watches her go with a big smile on his face.
angelz thumbnail
aww i want prithvi and damini together soon,i wonder hwo arjun relli is
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awww...such a cute part...i loved the part where prithvi embraces damini saying, phele mein...that was so cute!

keep writing!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shooooo cute .....the hug n then embraces n says pehle me.....n I loved varosh as kids.....albert einstein n fashion...omg.. 🤣

loved it all...n a big thanks for pm.. 🤗
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cute part. but I didn't get all the relationship, are varun and roshni siblings? but they are so cute

thanks for the pm
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing update!😊 Varun and rosh part is so cute. And when Varun says einstein ki theory, i was laughing out loud🤣. But The Prida part was so sweet (kheer😆) and romantic.Edited by sistu - 14 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 update ...but a little short ...
Continue soon :-))

leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg that was so cute......please write more....otherwise how will I spend the weekend? 😆