Talks about my relationships don't affect me now

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Talks about my relationships don't affect me now

Talks about my relationships dont affect me nowWhether it was his much-publicised affair and break-up with actress Kangana Ranaut or alleged linkups with co-actresses Shahana Goswami and Anjana Sukhani, budding actor Adhyayan Suman says he has become thick-skinned now and controversies don't affect him any more.

"If you are a known person, then it is obvious that people want to know about you. Gossips, rumours and controversies are part of a public figure's life.

If you want to survive, you have to become thich-skinned, like I have become, " Adhyayan, the son of TV star Shekhar Suman, told.

"During the early days of 'Raaz...' when I had just entered the industry, talks about my relationship used to really affect me. But now I have understood everything and they don't bother me any more. You have to live with it, " said the 21-year-old.

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=29713

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Talks about my relationships don't affect me now" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top