the character worth throwing - Page 4

Poll

which is the most unwanted charcter in the serial?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spike thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I wud have voted for shravan but he's not in the list...and who's harihar??

So i voted for bajaj....ye aadmi kya 200 saal jiyega? 😡when he married prerna i think he was over 60 years old, already with two grown-up kids and a teenager (who seem to have vanished into thin air for some reason) and now he's fathering two more kids for like 20 years.... he shud be on his death bed now ready to sleep in his kabar....oops, sorry, ready to get cremated. But ronit's okay.

aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahaha...spike !! that was reaaaaallllly fuunnyyyyyyy...😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
ronit13 thumbnail

OFCOURSE ANU

I VOTED FOR ANU 9-10 TIMES AND MY FRIEND VOTED FOR BAJAJ 20-23 TIMES YAAR ITS NOT FAIR AND SPIKE U ARE SO MEAN BAD PERSON RUDE🤬ASHI WHAT'S SO FUNNY? ANU IS THE ONE WHO IS JUST A TROUBLEMAKER AND SHOULD BE OPTED OUT OF THE SHOW 4 MANY YEARS BUT I THINK EKTA CAN'T BREAK THAT UGLY IDIOT ANU'S HEART HE IS JUST MAKING PRERNA'S LIFE HELL FROM HEAVEN IF PRERNA WANTS TO DIE SOON BEFORE HER AGE SHE SHOULD GO BACK TO ANU BECAUSE HE WILL AGAIN SAY PRERNA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SOMETHING BLAH BLAH HE IS JUST A SMALL BABY BLACKMAILER KOI BAAT HO NA HO RONAY LAG JATA HAI MEAN .....🤬I WIL GIVE U ANU'S FAN A LARGE LECTURE ABOUT THE EVILNESS OF ANU IN MY VERY NEXT TOPIC JUST WAIT AND WATCH

dramaqueen3000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spike

I wud have voted for shravan but he's not in the list...and who's harihar??

Harihar works for the Basu parivar
asianpride05 thumbnail

Bajaj is the most unwanted character in the story of course

In real i want Mohini to go..