Kalyanam

Kalyanam 20 - 24 Jul Updates 1st pg & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Another exciting episode today (Tuesday), which I saw online. I won't write any spoilers; all I can say is that many Singaporeans will be able to identify with the story of why Meera turned terrorist because of a currently unfolding saga in our city state.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kalyanam 20 - 24 Jul Updates 1st pg & Discussions (Page 2)" in Kalyanam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonheur

Another exciting episode today (Tuesday), which I saw online. I won't write any spoilers; all I can say is that many Singaporeans will be able to identify with the story of why Meera turned terrorist because of a currentlyunfolding saga in our city state.
.............can't believe such things happening in Singapore

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
thanks niths!
im glad arthi is still alive. i think sara innocently introduced meera to arthi.

sujathasr

sujathasr

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonheur

.........many Singaporeans will be able to identify with the story of why Meera turned terrorist because of a currently unfolding saga in our city state.

Bonheur - what is going on in Singapore?? I just checked Channelnewsasia.com but didn't find any related story...

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Sorry, folks; I didn't make myself clear. I wasn't referring to why people turn to terrorism but to the kind of scams that go on in some parts of the world. We've had two such scams in Singapore, both unveiled just last week (I won't give away too much before the summary is posted). No one has turned to terrorism as a consequence though. Wink

That's not to say we haven't had terrorists in our midst either (we've had at least 30 in detention, with one having escaped last year and apprehended recently by the Malaysians) but these men turned to terrorism for different reasons.

Edited by Bonheur - 21 July 2009 at 7:31pm

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates da Nithya, u didnt miss much.

I think Sara was not part of this terror gang and from where did Dilipan pop up? He too was a med student..? Confused

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged
So, yes. I was referring to the education scam that Meera and co found themselves subjected to. We had two such scams uncovered in Singapore just last week -- where private educational institutes claimed to have tie-ups with foreign universities to award degrees. The cases involved fake degrees awarded after a year of study.

Meera and co certainly have good reasons for their rage, especially as their fast led to the death of one student. But they could have taken the legal route to begin with, instead of carrying out a fast and causing the death of one student. I wonder what role Dilipan has in this affair. Maybe he has a personal grievance against RSK and Ranjan and co managed to play on this and rope him into their gang.

I wonder whether Vara will die; yesterday's episode ended with the camera focused on him.

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
thanks for the update nithya
it's happened here in the uk too.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top