Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks niths!
im glad arthi is still alive. i think sara innocently introduced meera to arthi.
sujathasr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bonheur

.........many Singaporeans will be able to identify with the story of why Meera turned terrorist because of a currently unfolding saga in our city state.

Bonheur - what is going on in Singapore?? I just checked Channelnewsasia.com but didn't find any related story...
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry, folks; I didn't make myself clear. I wasn't referring to why people turn to terrorism but to the kind of scams that go on in some parts of the world. We've had two such scams in Singapore, both unveiled just last week (I won't give away too much before the summary is posted). No one has turned to terrorism as a consequence though. 😉

That's not to say we haven't had terrorists in our midst either (we've had at least 30 in detention, with one having escaped last year and apprehended recently by the Malaysians) but these men turned to terrorism for different reasons.
Edited by Bonheur - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates da Nithya, u didnt miss much.

I think Sara was not part of this terror gang and from where did Dilipan pop up? He too was a med student..? 😕

Bonheur thumbnail
So, yes. I was referring to the education scam that Meera and co found themselves subjected to. We had two such scams uncovered in Singapore just last week -- where private educational institutes claimed to have tie-ups with foreign universities to award degrees. The cases involved fake degrees awarded after a year of study.

Meera and co certainly have good reasons for their rage, especially as their fast led to the death of one student. But they could have taken the legal route to begin with, instead of carrying out a fast and causing the death of one student. I wonder what role Dilipan has in this affair. Maybe he has a personal grievance against RSK and Ranjan and co managed to play on this and rope him into their gang.

I wonder whether Vara will die; yesterday's episode ended with the camera focused on him.
brinny_g thumbnail
thanks for the update nithya
it's happened here in the uk too.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the update. Your cable got cut during commercial break . so didn't miss anything.

Meera & co may have a valid reason for their anger & action. But i feel sorry for Arthi who is suffering for no fault of hers.

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya ...

Dilipan might be that student Janaki's brother 🤔 ...
brinny_g thumbnail
thanks laksh!
hm, so now the mission is to find meera, and hence restore arthi to her family and her beloved, but useless ganesh!
Bonheur thumbnail
To be fair to Ganesh, it looks like he was all along trying to protect Sara, who knew Meera and was the one who arranged for her to stay with Aarthi. That also explains why he was frequently calling Sara for advice.

Laksh, good guess about Dilipan's role in this affair. I am now curious about the relationship between Suja and Meera. Most probably twins separated at birth. The mother will be the main person who can answer this question. Or perhaps the uncle.