India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

tension jaisa koi nahin (Page 4)

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

aramaan is acting much better than before but his and jassi's love story just doesnt touch my heart probably because of idealogical differences ,my heart would never alow myself to loose my self respect and go for an engaged guy,one who treats women as objects anyways jassi is realising this very late

anyways thats my opinion and different people have different opinions ,when purab came i though it would be an ideal love story no doubt even the makers thought so until the orignal story had to be followed

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

chalo Annie....does that mean u forfeit all rights to PurabWink

woooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! One less competitor...this absence of yours Annie has helped!!  You realized that Purab belongs to Anjali...now Ides--i'm thinking you need to take a little vacation too...i'm really concerned about you--i think u need some rest and some time to reevaluate...WinkWink
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I agree Anju.....I'll leave for a vacation as soon as possible......with Purab ofcourse....Wink
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
nahin, Ides.  I really think you've been spending too much time at work--i recommend you go somewhere ALONE (leave Purab with me--I'll take good care of him Wink) and then after doing some soul-searching during the break, you could always take Armaan with you next time.......that is, if Princess allows you to (now that I can't guarantee as Princess claims full rights to Armaan's heart )  but Princess is a sweet and understanding girl, so i'm sure you two could work something out (that is if Minnie, Daisy, Jprasad, and now Annie, don't mind Confused) best of luck yaar (you'll surely need it Wink) and see you on the other side!!! Thumbs Up
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
thnx for the freebie doc......but I'll take my chances with going on a holiday with Purab.....Wink
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamhe

aramaan is acting much better than before but his and jassi's love story just doesnt touch my heart probably because of idealogical differences ,my heart would never alow myself to loose my self respect and go for an engaged guy,one who treats women as objects anyways jassi is realising this very late

anyways thats my opinion and different people have different opinions ,when purab came i though it would be an ideal love story no doubt even the makers thought so until the orignal story had to be followed

whoaaaaaa... i dont think it just suddenly struck jassi that armaan is a cad, that too an engaged cad!!! She knew everything from the start (right down to arranging some of his rendezvous in the beginning!!), but... her love had a strong element of hero-worship for his other perceived qualities... and sometimes you understand a person and his behaviour better than he does himself. It's really the way he's been using HER to achieve his business goals that made her so mad...  I think she would've reacted the same way with a lover who wasn't engaged.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Originally posted by lamhe

<p><span>aramaan
is acting much better than before but his and jassi's love story just
doesnt touch my heart probably because of idealogical differences</span>
,my heart would never alow myself to loose my self respect and go for
an engaged guy,one who treatswomen as objects anywaysjassi
is realising this very late

anyways thats my opinion and different people have different
opinions ,when purab came i though it would be an ideal love story no
doubt even the makers thought so until the orignal story had to be
followed

whoaaaaaa... i dont think it just suddenly struck jassi that armaan is
a cad, that too an engaged cad!!! She knew everything from the start
(right down to arranging some of his rendezvous in the beginning!!),
but... her love had a strong element of hero-worship for his other
perceived qualities... and sometimes you understand a person and his
behaviour better than he does himself. It's really the way he's been
using HER to achieve his business goals that made her so mad... I
think she would've reacted the same way with a lover who wasn't engaged.

i agree
sabeena Groupbie
sabeena
sabeena

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged
hey  people all armaan and purab fans just chill this topic was not started to   have heated  arguments with each other let me tell u i also like armaan's acting  specially  when he shout in anger but this  show is  now becoming sense less coz jassi is taking her revenge slowly and in lieu of nandu she sh'ld have used somebody else to make armaan jealous ,whatever  i m  very impatience person  " main chahti hoon ki  jassi jaldi revenge lein aur make over jaldi ho"so i started feeling bore and tense [coz of apoorva he is   acting  so intense ,dont want   him to get so deeper in the role  , it may effect his health like parvati  of kahani ghar ghar ki} my side is neutral

Go to top