Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

as much as I use to defend purab and trash armaan before, I must say I am really enjoying seeing armaan.

He actually in my opinion is a really good actor, and a total hotty.

OMG...............OMG...........i can't believe this..............Annie Gupta is saying this. My Gosh..............welcome to the club annie. Glad u joined๐Ÿ˜Š

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Princess

OMG...............OMG...........i can't believe this..............Annie Gupta is saying this. My Gosh..............welcome to the club annie. Glad u joined๐Ÿ˜Š

My sentiments exactly๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ides thumbnail
chalo Annie....does that mean u forfeit all rights to Purab๐Ÿ˜‰
lamhe thumbnail

aramaan is acting much better than before but his and jassi's love story just doesnt touch my heart probably because of idealogical differences ,my heart would never alow myself to loose my self respect and go for an engaged guy,one who treats women as objects anyways jassi is realising this very late

anyways thats my opinion and different people have different opinions ,when purab came i though it would be an ideal love story no doubt even the makers thought so until the orignal story had to be followed

*Anjali* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ides

chalo Annie....does that mean u forfeit all rights to Purab๐Ÿ˜‰

woooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! One less competitor...this absence of yours Annie has helped!!  You realized that Purab belongs to Anjali...now Ides--i'm thinking you need to take a little vacation too...i'm really concerned about you--i think u need some rest and some time to reevaluate...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
ides thumbnail
I agree Anju.....I'll leave for a vacation as soon as possible......with Purab ofcourse....๐Ÿ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail
nahin, Ides.  I really think you've been spending too much time at work--i recommend you go somewhere ALONE (leave Purab with me--I'll take good care of him ๐Ÿ˜‰) and then after doing some soul-searching during the break, you could always take Armaan with you next time.......that is, if Princess allows you to (now that I can't guarantee as Princess claims full rights to Armaan's heart )  but Princess is a sweet and understanding girl, so i'm sure you two could work something out (that is if Minnie, Daisy, Jprasad, and now Annie, don't mind ๐Ÿ˜•) best of luck yaar (you'll surely need it ๐Ÿ˜‰) and see you on the other side!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ides thumbnail
thnx for the freebie doc......but I'll take my chances with going on a holiday with Purab.....๐Ÿ˜‰
queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: lamhe

aramaan is acting much better than before but his and jassi's love story just doesnt touch my heart probably because of idealogical differences ,my heart would never alow myself to loose my self respect and go for an engaged guy,one who treats women as objects anyways jassi is realising this very late

anyways thats my opinion and different people have different opinions ,when purab came i though it would be an ideal love story no doubt even the makers thought so until the orignal story had to be followed

whoaaaaaa... i dont think it just suddenly struck jassi that armaan is a cad, that too an engaged cad!!! She knew everything from the start (right down to arranging some of his rendezvous in the beginning!!), but... her love had a strong element of hero-worship for his other perceived qualities... and sometimes you understand a person and his behaviour better than he does himself. It's really the way he's been using HER to achieve his business goals that made her so mad...  I think she would've reacted the same way with a lover who wasn't engaged.

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: queenbee

whoaaaaaa... i dont think it just suddenly struck jassi that armaan is
a cad, that too an engaged cad!!! She knew everything from the start
(right down to arranging some of his rendezvous in the beginning!!),
but... her love had a strong element of hero-worship for his other
perceived qualities... and sometimes you understand a person and his
behaviour better than he does himself. It's really the way he's been
using HER to achieve his business goals that made her so mad... I
think she would've reacted the same way with a lover who wasn't engaged.

i agree