Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I WAS AWARE THAT SOME PEOPLE WANTS TO STICK TO THE SAMETHING WHAT EVER IT IS

thank you for understanding me... i'm indebted to you 😊
sukh thumbnail
this show is not that bad. a lot better than kkusum & so. its kind of ok. little bit sad & smile πŸ˜‰. especialy now..... its so good..... just my 2 cents////
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Here's my equation

TNT + fire = jassi -armaan love story πŸ˜†

well I must confess I had a good time watching armaan saying DAMN today πŸ˜‰

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sabeena

OH TANX A LOT FOR SUGGESTION SO NICE OF U😑😑😑ANY WAYS SWEET HEART I M NOT WATCHING THE SHOW AND CHILLAX MY INTENSION ONLY TO EXPREESS MY IDEA ABT THE SHOW NOT GET QOUTES LIKE CIGGRETTE SOMEKING IS .................... I WAS AWARE THAT SOME PEOPLE WANTS TO STICK TO THE SAMETHING WHAT EVER IT ISπŸ˜›

Just relax Sabeena, you are welcome to share ur views, and we were only kidding...the pic was sweet..take the joke sportingly.
And about your views, if you see, almost every member of this forum (including Purab fans) are ENJOYING this story, the question is not merely of Armaan or Purab now, we all love the way the story is going.

And sorry, but if you say that Armaan is overacting, I request you to make an attempt and see how well the actor is doing his job. It broke my heart even to read that.Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago

ides thumbnail
Sabeena...u have every right of expressing ur openion and so do other members....queenbee did mean it as a joke and not as an insult....so treat is as such.....sometimes tempers do jump at certain comments but I've seen u react quite cooly earlier so keep that up.....πŸ˜ƒ 
hawa_hawai thumbnail

I wouyld say its better now with Purab gone and Armaans super acting.

When he cries, we cry,,😭

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

When he cries, we cry,,😭

alas....how the times have changed.....not too long ago, when he acted I cried.....πŸ˜‰
Edited by ides - 19 years ago
anniegupta_ thumbnail
as much as I use to defend purab and trash armaan before, I must say I am really enjoying seeing armaan.

He actually in my opinion is a really good actor, and a total hotty.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daisy

And about your views, if you see, almost every member of this forum (including Purab fans) are ENJOYING this story, the question is not merely of Armaan or Purab now, we all love the way the story is going.

And sorry, but if you say that Armaan is overacting, I request you to make an attempt and see how well the actor is doing his job. It broke my heart even to read that.

Agree 18263736483643846854 %

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

as much as I use to defend purab and trash armaan before, I must say I am really enjoying seeing armaan.

annie annie annie........our doors are wide open.......πŸ˜‰ and u don't even have to give up the membership of ur previous clubπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ides

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......I disagree....how can u call this forum a no smoking zone with the heated discussions, tempers and sparks flying all overπŸ˜‰

she said no 'smoking'......not no 'fuming'.........πŸ˜‰

hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

welcome to the club..😊