Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by qwertyesque

aamir is the best of the for the most "close encounters with oscars and good behavior"...... SRK is generally a pain but has some entertaining films...... Salman in unfortunate but is enjoyable......

So Aamir is the best... followed by Salman, SRK and Saif

LOLSRK generally a pain? Now that is new.
Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Khan War (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

aamir is the best of the for the most "close encounters with oscars and good behavior"...... SRK is generally a pain but has some entertaining films...... Salman in unfortunate but is enjoyable......

Shocked

Rele coz i fink that aamir is the pain, he does give gd movies i agree with that, but wen it comes too times for a interview for the movies, he is most of the time the one too start with the insults.

starstrucK.

starstrucK.

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Def SRK.
I think people fail to see the immense talent SRK has as an actor due to the amount of commercial films he has, and I fail to understand why people think SRK doesnt do variety. He has done every role possible, sure  MOST of them are romantic ones, but that honestly doesnt question his talent and capabilities as an overall actor. Aamir is a decent actor, but I, for one, can never relate to the guy's acting, dont know why? I have always related to SRK's way of acting, when he intends to make people laugh, I laugh, when he intends to make his audiences cry, I cry....thats enough for me to categorize someone as a great actor. so in my opinion, its SRK all the way.

by the way, anyone who puts Salman above SRK..is seriously on something. Salman, by far, is not a good actor. Taking off your shirt in nearly every movie and acting in silly comedies is not what makes you a good actor. I can understand if someone has the opinion that Aamir is a better actor than SRk, but Salman? Jesus Christ, something is wrong there.

Edited by starstrucK. - 27 August 2009 at 3:26pm

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Look what is happening nowLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/article.asp?id=11062

Star Wars - casting Khan, Khan, and Khan!
05 October 2009 | 8:29pm   Comments hspace5 44 Comments

• The past few months have been, to be subtle, not those of peace between Bollywood's three ruling Khans.
    Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan

And what seemed like a peak of wars raging among the stars, we now know it was only a beginning!

The past few months have been, to be subtle, not those of peace between Bollywood's three ruling Khans. (Of course, the fourth one, Saif, to neither be forgotten nor denied his appropriate stardom, has been busier with a debut home production, and a much sizzling romance!)

Back to the Khans who have made news far more times this year for wrong reasons than right, SRK, Salman and Aamir have taken their rivalry to another level. To get facts right, Aamir is only a belated introduction to the most recent issue, which revolves around the grand finale of the Couture Fashion Week, to be held from the 11th to 16th of October this year.

When Shah Rukh was bid to walk the ramp for old pal and confidante Karan Johar's collection, with wife Gauri Khan, it was just another event, another finale. Salman however had different plans. Almost accurately analyzing the presence of Katrina Kaif by his side to not be a stand-out enough factor to vie for King Khan's spot in this internationally viewed event, he went as far as making a personal request to the third competitor, Aamir Khan, to walk the ramp with him for his charity 'Being Human'.

It is no secret that Aamir rarely, if ever, succumbs to such social obligations. One will however recall how not long ago Salman had displayed immense colleague camaraderie by presenting Aamir two paintings of Ghajini before the release of the later blockbuster. Apparently, either the gesture has gone down very well for Bollywood's Stay-Aloof Khan, or the chance to avenge his rivalry against King Khan himself; either way Aamir, naming it as his contribution to Salman's thoughtful charity has agreed to take the walk.

And that is no small feat! What it brings us to now is a one Khan versus team of two in their race to add this grand finale to their accolades. Of course, far more than fashion and a walk, it is now a prestige issue, one for which results are eagerly awaited!

As fans of three superstars, we still have a reason to be happy - it will be an unprecedented chance to watch the three Khans walk the same ramp, one out of whom had refused all previous invites such.

Edited by Summer3 - 06 October 2009 at 1:49am

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged

man he cant do dialog deliveries.. cant act well.. but somehow get around every situation.. see all khans are hopeless .. and salman is slightly more entertaiing than the rest...

i cant think of any movie where SRK showed some promise..like Aamir in Lagaan except for Bazigar - that was the first time he was seen... LOL

if the 20-30 somethings think is a God..i would give it to them.. cant really fight polularity cos there is no reason forsome one being popular...

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 7:13am | IP Logged

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryShockedShockedShockedShocked

sorry mahi.. didnt mean to hurt u SO MUCH.. ok SRK rocks are you happy now?Smile

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 7:23am | IP Logged

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryShockedShockedShockedShocked

sorry mahi.. didnt mean to hurt u SO MUCH.. ok SRK rocks are you happy now?Smile
Poor Mahi sis is broken hearted. She luvs SRK n Bebo.
have a Bebo on the rocks; if there is such a drink.LOL

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 06 October 2009 at 8:51am | IP Logged
khan brings the all time great Imran Khan to my mind Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top