Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Khan War (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

No khan is sexy as Summer Khan!...any doubts? of course not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xoxo
summer bhai n khan?Shocked
i didnt know thtEmbarrassed...welcome khanjiLOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I love Yeshpal yaadav!!!   He rocksWinkBig smile   Otherwise.....I choose only new talent.......Imran khan...Smile

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

My dimaag likes Aamir and my dil likes SRK but dil to pagal hai and dimaag kaam nahin karta.Confused
Cloddy Bhai this shows that you are in Danger !
Of having multiple wives, LOL
Please check the other thread on multi marriages.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

No khan is sexy as Summer Khan!...any doubts? of course not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xoxo
Mahi sis , no one can be a Khan without your permission.LOL

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Oh Bollywood seems to go through these ever....

Yesterday was about Aamir or SRK, today is about Ranbir or Imran!!...

My answer would simply be, do we need to choose? For a fact, I don't.... I feel no other actor in the present era has the kind of intensity that Aamir talks of, neither the kind of "perfection", as some name it, that he comes up with in his scenes... His acting skills can be compared to that archer, who sees only and only the red spot to hit... And what's even surprising is that each time he strikes, he comes closer and closer to the exact middle of that red spot... That's the reason why I appreciate watching Aamir Khan on the silver screen rather than anyone else... That man has the ability to keep you entertained in its true sense for the complete 2 1/2 hours or so... I particularly didn't like Ghajini, for a whole lot of reasons, but that doesn't change the fact that Aamir did fantastically well, something which is very rare for me by bollywood actors...

Nonetheless, like many others I see, I'd still go for SRK anyday... I've grown up watching his movies, loving his charm, his dimples or his way of speech delivery... I'd have to agree with Sarina and WA here... No matter how much "critical" people criticise him in all the many ways, I'll ask them to find me one better personality today in Indian Cinema... One of them who's been here for long and still has had the most complementing relationship with his audience, his fans, his directors/co-actors/friends and of course, the media!!... Difficult to find isn't it?... That's exactly why I'd choose SRK... He's made his way through the top by choosing not only the right paths, but the right people in a way... He knows where, when, what and how to say... He's got that aura and flair... The one I don't find in anyone else... He's the one people like all over, be it in India, in America, or in the tiny island of Mauritius I live... ;))

Good topic by the way!!...

Cheers,
Sneha

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Xoxo
Lol su,mmer bhai i toild you im khan by marraige so anyone can be khan i love khans donot worry.LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Summer3

Xoxo
Lol su,mmer bhai i toild you im khan by marraige so anyone can be khan i love khans donot worry.LOL
Yes Khan is a very common Family name in Pakistan.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top