Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Errr!!

Hello people! 'awkward smile''!!!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

SEXY MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—πŸ€—

No khan is sexy as Summer Khan!...any doubts? of course not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xoxo
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Aamir is one of the most refined and distinguished actors of our time.
Shahrukh is the largest selling brand name and commodity of our time.

As a fan of them both, honestly, I cannot compare the two. Shahrukh can never dream of achieving Aamir's skills and intensity and Aamir can never dream of touching Shahrukh's finesse and popularity. An entertainment industry needs both kinds, the larger than life characters and the down to earth achievers.

Although, on a side note I'm partial to Shahrukh's little dimples. Let's face it, the guy is ugly as hell, has a beak for a nose, has a mop for a head, overacts, cant really dance exceptionally, has an ordinary figure and stammers to boot - and despite all that he gets the ladies (and some gentlemen) hollering for more - face it guys he has the personality and charm. You can denounce his entire career as an actor as a sham and write him off as not having an ounce of talent, but you cannot deny the fact that the man knows how to talk and make his way.

If I were to pick one to marry, I'd pick Shahrukh. Aamir is way too intense for me. Being with him would be like a game of chess that never ends.

Besides which girl does not want her man to creepily stammer 'I L-L-L-Love Y-Y-Y-Y-ou' as if he were a Texan chainsaw killer. One look into those brown eyes and a dimple on his chin, you'd let him saw you too and believe its romantic. I dig these kind of men.

Touche. If SRK is the whole sky, then Aamir Khan is that one star shining in the sky. I cannot pick one over the other. SRK's dimples make my knees buckle, and Aamir Khan's perfection leaves me breathless. They both have so much personality, so much character. I love the way they carry themselves, present themselves, and how both of them are so charming. *sigh*

I have nothing better to do so, I actually watched Farhan Akhtar's Oye Its Friday episodes on Youtube with SRK and Aamir (coincidence much?) today. SRK's was two whole episodes long, full of lots of fun and laughter. And Aamir's was only one episode, slightly less thrilling, but I was surprised how he decided to come on the show. Anyways, both have created a place for themselves in the industry and as long as people like me are out there, there's a place for both of them.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My dimaag likes Aamir and my dil likes SRK but dil to pagal hai and dimaag kaam nahin karta.πŸ˜•
cannot compare both unless they work in the same film with the same kind of role then we will tell who is better and who is not.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

cannot compare both unless they work in the same film with the same kind of role then we will tell who is better and who is not.

nah , we still cannot tell who is better!

we can only tell then who performed better at that role !

But the point is , there's no point in discussing who is better.πŸ˜†

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Errr!!

Hello people! 'awkward smile''!!!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

SEXY MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—πŸ€—

No khan is sexy as Summer Khan!...any doubts? of course not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xoxo

Aw Sweet Muffin, you must be on cloud 9.πŸ€—πŸ€—
Hope u are doing fine.
Yes the Khans are now ruling Bollywood basically,only other male celebrity is Amitabh Bachchan but he is now taking a back seat.
oh that was old news now. its john shahid akshay now
Edited by sandya_rao7 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Xoxo

summer bhai n khan?😲
i didnt know tht😳...welcome khanjiπŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love Yeshpal yaadav!!!   He rocksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ   Otherwise.....I choose only new talent.......Imran khan...😊
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: clodpolish

My dimaag likes Aamir and my dil likes SRK but dil to pagal hai and dimaag kaam nahin karta.πŸ˜•

Cloddy Bhai this shows that you are in Danger !
Of having multiple wives, πŸ˜†
Please check the other thread on multi marriages.