17th July Written Update-Full update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Jai Chauwla  (the real one) is in is room and is breathing in and out while watching a yoga video and than Sameer comes in tells him that he is doing a good job and if he keeps doing it he will break Indian world record. Jai Chauwla ask if he Sameer can see any difference and sameer says wah you lost so many kg's in a day. Jai Chauwla says do you know why i am here because my dad wants me to get married to Avni. Sameer says than you have to loose more weight cause Ila gujrals daughters hate fat mans especailly Avni madame and tells him not to go infront of them before he has lost more weight. Jai starts again his breath in and out and sameer eats chocolates infront of him and tells him 0 cholestrol and fat and gives it to him as well but jai says he will take only one😆Jai says that he loves eating cholates from his childhood and his best friend and future to be wife Avni loves chocolate as well. Sameer says hmm and ask him about his family and he tells who all is hin his family and sameer is like family hai ya circus😆Sameer offers him more chocolate for more information and he make a note of it.

Prithvi is leeping at the bench and when sameer comes in and he tries to go sneaky inside his room but prithvi says Sameer and sameer says oh bhaya you here i didnt see you😆Prithvi ask him if this is the time to come home. Sameer says oh sorry i didnt even know what time it was Prithvi ask him where he went and when he phoned he closed down his phone and tells him that they have come for a reason here and you come here for..Sameer says sorry i won't give you another chance for shikayat.

Avni sees Roshini and than comes to her and ask if she is OK she woke up so early and that she is wearing orange sandals with a purple dress and ask her what the matter is but Roshini is sad and doesn't react. Avni says you want new shoes new clothes you want to go on holidays whats the matter and than says i know it must be a boy is it mr Right?Avni tells her not to worry and eat breakfast.

Sameer and Prithvi are with their dad in the prison and they have a chit chat and it is so cute they are laughing and making jokes and talkign about Varun. His dad says that he really want to see Varun and that they haevnt eat theri mothers food together for such a long time and tells him that their mother and Varun should not know about him being in jail. Prithvi says that they will not know anything and Sameer says it just for a few more days and you will be out Prithvi says that he is trying to say that we will find a way out soon. Their father says that everythign will be ok now both of his son started working and the police tells them that their time is over and they need to go. And they hug oh so cute and than sameer gives the awaldar soem money to get his father some tandi rasoli or soemthing and they go.

Sameer says to Prithvi when he has money he will make a jail where people enjoy while waiting and the time passes away soon and ask if prithvi is listening. Prithvi says nice idea but not everyone is innocent like dad Sameer says you might be right.

Damini says nautanki what is the matter but roshini doesn't say anything Avni ask what si teh matter you didnt say anythign today about my make-up as well and their mom comes and says what is teh matter Roshini says that no one liked here in the camp her mother ask if she told them that she is a Gujral because Gujrals all sabe se ache. Roshini says but she is not and that everyone was talking about jobs theri Avni says yeah cause getting a job is not that easy. Roshini says really and Damini says yes but you don't need to worry because you are a Gujral. Roshini says so everyone will give me a job. Damini says no you don't need a job and her mother tells her that she can give a job to anyone. Roshini gets so happy hearing this and says that she is really happy.  Ila says that she is going but Damini should come with her bodyguard.

Sameer says that everythign is gettign worse by day today we had to get a lettre so we can meet dad and there is no lawyer that wants to fight and our lawyer is from Ila gujral. Prithvi says tthat a awaldar said that there is a lawyer that might wants to fight this case and the awaldar comes and give them his number. Sameer says there must be something wrong with him the awaldar says he is a bit different and fights teh case in his way and a bit expensive. Prithvi says that they don't have another way and he will call him and than bring ila gujrals mad girl to her office.. Sameer is like you have to go to ila auntys office as well but he will send prithvi to the lawyer and he will go to the office Sameer tells Prithvi to go the lawyer and he will go to the owner of those hotels cause he might know some lawyers as well.

Prithvi is in some market or something and calling the lawyer some man comes and tell him if he needs a pen prithvi says no he says for dastegat on qanooni qagezat par and prithvi looks at him and is like what he tells him his name and it the lawyer Prithvi ask him if he is a lawyer. He sells stuff and that he need to do 2 jobs in mumbai. Sameer says is this a joke that that awaldar did with me and he says no this is not a joke. Prithvi says he don't want to do this and says he is gettine late and goes away the man says wait I need the money i will fight the case like its my own father😆But prithvi goes away.

Damini look at the time and gets angry cause the bodyguard is 2 hours late and than is liek how can he show so much bewaqoofi and than calls danny and ask him about prithvi and he says that he hasnt come yet. Damini says he showed so much attitude first week of the job and tells danny to go. Damini gets quite happy and says let him come i will get all the aqar out of him and that his first day will become his last day of the job.

Precape: Prithvi almost sees sameer
Edited by wida - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks take ur time dear.,
Wida thank you doll 😊.very well written👍🏼
thanks

i hope the lawyer is good

lovely work Wida thank you so much...