India-Forums

17th July Written Update Video/Pics

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Video/Pics Update by Magnificent
Video/Pictures Update - 17th July InD *HQ*

Starts with Solochana yelling at Varsha...saying you do this outside of the home? First you lied to me about going to the movies and now you go hanging out with boys. Varsha says it's not like this. Aayi says Nirmala my friend saw you. Varsha says yes what she saw was right, but what you understood was wrong! And she explains that she sat on the bike because she could not find the auto. Her friend Sunny gave her a ride to the disc, but when she couldn't even find an auto there he dropped her off to the station. She starts crying that when Archu went thru all those allegations you fought with everyone, you didn't even need an explanation, but you couldn't even trust me when I even had an explanation. What Nirmala kaki said you just trusted her? How could you doubt your own paravarish? Cry Aayi looks upset and sorry, as do everyone else. Varsha says I won't even let you forget this.  You say there is one rule for everyone in this house, but that's not the truth. There is a different rule for Archu. You say I'm bad na, I'll become bad now. You do partiality between Archu and I right, so that's fine! She gives a nasty hurtful look to both Aayi and Archu! And she leaves.         Savita ji is pacing the room and thinking how should I stop Kaka from coming. Manav walks in and he asks you aren't ready we have to get there in time. Baba will meet us there. Savita ji says baba? Manav says in son's wedding baba won't be there huh? He says Kaka is coming too, I'll go get ready you too get ready! Savita ji is left thinking what to do.    Vaishali asks Archu to go get ready hurry! Archu goes to Varsha, who is sitting on the bed upset. Archu tries to talk to her, but Varsha says i"m very upset so please. If I say anything aayi will begin that why did you say anything to my Archu. She says the boy's family is coming to see you your happy stay happy leave me alone. And she leaves.   Kaka is buying sweets and telling the sweetwala that you have to make sure the sweets is good! Kaka walks home and sees baba is sitting drunk yelling about Manav getting married! Ouch He gets mad at Baba and tries to bring him to reality and takes him home.    Archu comes to Manju and Manju gives Archu her jewlery to wear. And Vinod cannot believe his eyes and ears! ShockedLOL. Manju knows what everyone is thinking thus she tries to convince Archu to wear it. Aayi and Archu are confused and shocked! LOL She also gives one to Aayi. Manju thinks all this will make that Savita lady become even more greedy!    Vandana is asking Savita how different you are looking in this sari, but I've never seen you in this sari. Savita thinks how do I change my standard though? Baba and Kaka walk in and Kaka yells at Baba that why did you drink and lie and promise that you won't drink? Tomorrow your bahu comes what will she think. Everyone is shocked. Kaka is really angry! Manav is trying to help his baba. Manav says call Archu's home and tell her that we aren't coming today. Savita says we can't do that. How will the girl feel? She has already gone thru hardships. Manav looks considerate and kaka convinces him to go! Savita thinks what a wonderful dialogue you have given! LOL Manav says how can I leave baba? Kaka says I'll take care of him don't worry! Savita says wah my king I feel like giving you a bathe in beer! LOL She says I'll leave Vandita as well for you guys! Tarun arrives and he says thanks for being a friend Manav. Aayi called me. Aayi said yes I called him with his car since it's really raining outside. She says Tarun is like my child. (ooo smart lady!)    They arrive and Aayi introduces her family and Savita just checks out the neckalaces. and Sees that the house is big. Baba asks about Manav's father. Savita says her father is an actor and stays outside usually, he is currently in Pune. And his kaka is not feeling well. Solochana says it's okay you listened to us and came. Vinod asks if you had any troubles coming in the rain. Savita says what trouble? we sat in the car and came. Manav is looking weirdly at his mother.    Archu walks in Manav is dazed and shy. Vaishali tells aayi that tell jiju that he can look at archu all life long, tell him to look at his chai! LOL savita is just eyeing her jewelry. Aayi asks them to ask each other any questions so they say they don't want to give any questions. Aayi says I have to tell you something, Savita says no need Manju has told us everything. Aayi says she is uneducated. Savita says no problem and she praises Archu and says YES to this relationship! Everyone is happy! Manav stares and gives a smile to Archu! Big smile    Episode ends Hope you liked the update! Smile

Shweta

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 17 July 2009 at 3:24pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaanu80921royalahcirshifu27Devjyoteehabsfantinagirlhimani88jhinkurocksurcutexmeens_2001SearchSatdivya221sonal75HeenaparadanaahutaNandita5nookwaytropickissradheradhea little faithhazel16bookbrain007Aamir's FanGauri22bharadwaj_kpoo_supimellisaiRehana86knumnum-Alina-RoarkMillerrr88.Mandy.Gur.N.coolnivedithaBul3Chandani_C

muneera19 IF-Dazzler
muneera19
muneera19

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
that was fast.. thanks for the update!
GoldenPanda. IF-Rockerz
GoldenPanda.
GoldenPanda.

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

Manav's mother is sooo greedy!
Millerrr88 IF-Rockerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
thxx fo the update ;)

aww poor varsha
Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
thanx..
renup64 Goldie
renup64
renup64

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you verymuch for the lovely update!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top