Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ram92 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
its a good news. but i hated that part when alekh was not saying any thing when vasu was blaming sadnha and shlok. he should have defend them earlier.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
finally alekh arrived...but the episode was soooooooooo slow ! i mean alekh coming in and sadhna walking towards him took 5-10 minutes of the show....tht slow motion music uff ! and they repeatedly showed the shocked faces of all relatives for like 10 times after every 5 minutes..why can't they just say what they wanna say and finish it? :D
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes you are right vashu was scared of something but she was not angry......may be only shlok will give jaimala to them who knows???????or something else but really vasu was looking like that jaise uska koi raaz khulne waala ho

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Yaya party time
๐Ÿฅณ
was it good epi today
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: ram92

its a good news. but i hated that part when alekh was not saying any thing when vasu was blaming sadnha and shlok. he should have defend them earlier.

I know it's bad, but keep it in mind, he is abnormal, so it's much logical that they kept him react on this way, taking a time to it..........

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Relda

I just hope that they don't show an immediate wedding between Sadhana and Alekh. Not until Alekh becomes completely normal and fulfill the wedding vows to "protect and honor and stand with" your spouse at all times.

Sadhana deserves a real husband now, after all she has done for Alekh. I don't want to see this self-sacrificing side of Sadhana's marriage anymore. It was upsetting to see Alekh stand by watch everyone heap abuse on Sadhana for something he had been wanting for so long.  It's almost as if she would have been better off being married to Shlok, however unrealistic it may have been.

I ttotally agree with u yaar
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omgggggggggggggggggg zeee diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii u made my daiiii!!! thnku sooo much!!! gosh these creatives tricked me BIG time..i was so sure alekh wont stop the wedding...but YAYYYYYYYY
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saalekh-

omgggggggggggggggggg zeee diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii u made my daiiii!!! thnku sooo much!!! gosh these creatives tricked me BIG time..i was so sure alekh wont stop the wedding...but YAYYYYYYYY

I was sure he is gona stip the wedding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
angeleyesz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FINAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Today, all three (Saadhna, Aalekh and Shlok) were super, especially Aalekh, expressions and dialouges too..........

Aalekh came in and said ruko, all were shocked, looked at him and were looking at Shlok and Mamajii removed the flowers which was on Shlok's head and all were shocked again, Vasu yelled at both Saadhna and Shlok and blamed them, Mamajii said to Vasu, let Saadhna explains, I am sure she is not doing something wrong, Vasu said, u knew ke it's Shlok who is sitting beside u, Saadhna said haan, all again shocked, then Shlok was saying in his inside, come on Aalekh, people r blaming ur wife, help her, defend her, then Aalekh after while he shouted at Vasu, bas, then he said it's him who wanted Shlok and his dost to be together in this shaadi, it's him who forced them, all were shocked.......

In the precap, they showed Aalekh and Saadhna's shaadi, then Shlok somehow said, ruko, yeh shaadi aise nahi ho sakte, all were looking at him and Vasu was looking at him and still in doubt..........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago