We will miss you Neha Bamb - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
omgg wherz she goin?!?!?!
i cant live without herrrrrr

i loved ur attitude in the beginning of maayka especially the whole phitte mu dialogues. they were fantastic. gonna miss u and i want u to play a type of role that u played in kyph. try roping in iqbal khan to work with u. u took make a fabulous jodi <3
I'm gonna really miss Neha 😭, she is my fav telly actress. Hope to see her in a new drama as the female lead!
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Now a days all  serials makers are making serials for middle aged woman.. No youth based serials are running now.. only Miley jab hum tum.. It has become dull and monotonous .. boring Dil Mil  Gaye..  boring Below standard  Kitani muhabbat hai. trying to copy all hit   movies and serials but miserably failure.. Ekta's worst serial..I watch only ''sach ka saamna''..Its good..

Sudhir u should really give Kitani Mohabbat Hai another try. It's an amazing show. There's so much depth to the characters and it's such an intriguing story line. And the lead couple is steaming....

Anyways, now if Neha was to come in a show like that I would love it!

In a way, she hasn't played a character like herself ever. Kripa and Maahi are totally different. A story with a lead with her personality would be really interesting...some creative directors should def consider it!  
Originally posted by Yeah

Sudhir u should really give Kitani Mohabbat Hai another try. It's an amazing show. There's so much depth to the characters and it's such an intriguing story line. And the lead couple is steaming....

Anyways, now if Neha was to come in a show like that I would love it!

In a way, she hasn't played a character like herself ever. Kripa and Maahi are totally different. A story with a lead with her personality would be really interesting...some creative directors should def consider it!  

Sorry Manna ji.. It was  purely my opinion..   plz dont mind.. .. Actually I tried  to watch it 3/4 times. but didnt like it.. But its okay you all are enjoying that means its Good .. I am wrong.. Enjoy...😃
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
Neha.. will miss you. Continue you success streak with more hit showz.. Keep acting for your fans in great shows. All the best. Love you.
yeah Yeah  Really Really we will miss you... Especially after watching today's episode I was again thinking that.. today you are looking exceptionally beautifullllll...
i will miss neha so much as i am so used to watching her shows for years now, i changed from sony to zee just to watch maayka as i am huge fan of neha's. not only is she beautiful & a brilliant actress, but so pure at heart to. chilled out with child like personality & not a single bad bone in her, well that's what i have observed of in her various interviews & public appearances. to be so successful at such a young age, can make any person arrogant &  proud, but this woman has amazed all her fans. for remaining just the way she was, when she was strated on tv. love you neha & will miss so much please come back soon & again in a lead & powerful role & you deserve no less
as for ekta shows whether is kitni or pavitr i just don't bother, as they are just a mixture of all her previous sagas
i have no time for brain killers, will miss maayka so much, but have some other brillant shows to keep me going, until our lovely neha returns
Originally posted by sajibabe

i will miss neha so much as i am so used to watching her shows for years now, i changed from sony to zee just to watch maayka as i am huge fan of neha's. not only is she beautiful & a brilliant actress, but so pure at heart to. chilled out with child like personality & not a single bad bone in her, well that's what i have observed of in her various interviews & public appearances. to be so successful at such a young age, can make any person arrogant &  proud, but this woman has amazed all her fans. for remaining just the way she was, when she was strated on tv. love you neha & will miss so much please come back soon & again in a lead & powerful role & you deserve no less
as for ekta shows whether is kitni or pavitr i just don't bother, as they are just a mixture of all her previous sagas
i have no time for brain killers, will miss maayka so much, but have some other brillant shows to keep me going, until our lovely neha returns

Sajibabe I love to read your post.. You  explain every thing very nicely.. What  I  cant  explain properly you  do it  wonderfully.. Your each and every word is my word my view..Thanks a lot...
neha pleaseee u hav to come back soon.i only watch ur serials.first kaisa yeh pyar hai then maayka.watched maayka only for u.plz plz plz came back with a dhamaka.in a bubbly girl's role.nd ofcourse in a love story.but plzzzz come back soon.will miss ya.[B][/B] 😭