Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

sudhirm_2007

IF-Rockerz

sudhirm_2007

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yeah

Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Now a days all  serials makers are making serials for middle aged woman.. No youth based serials are running now.. only Miley jab hum tum.. It has become dull and monotonous .. boring Dil Mil  Gaye..  boring Below standard  Kitani muhabbat hai. trying to copy all hit   movies and serials but miserably failure.. Ekta's worst serial..I watch only ''sach ka saamna''..Its good..

Sudhir u should really give Kitani Mohabbat Hai another try. It's an amazing show. There's so much depth to the characters and it's such an intriguing story line. And the lead couple is steaming....

Anyways, now if Neha was to come in a show like that I would love it!

In a way, she hasn't played a character like herself ever. Kripa and Maahi are totally different. A story with a lead with her personality would be really interesting...some creative directors should def consider it!  

Sorry Manna ji.. It was  purely my opinion..   plz dont mind.. .. Actually I tried  to watch it 3/4 times. but didnt like it.. But its okay you all are enjoying that means its Good .. I am wrong.. Enjoy...Big smile

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 27 July 2009 at 3:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We will miss you Neha Bamb (Page 4)" in Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adios

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sudhirm_2007

IF-Rockerz

sudhirm_2007

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
yeah Yeah  Really Really we will miss you... Especially after watching today's episode I was again thinking that.. today you are looking exceptionally beautifullllll...

sajibabe

sajibabe

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
i will miss neha so much as i am so used to watching her shows for years now, i changed from sony to zee just to watch maayka as i am huge fan of neha's. not only is she beautiful & a brilliant actress, but so pure at heart to. chilled out with child like personality & not a single bad bone in her, well that's what i have observed of in her various interviews & public appearances. to be so successful at such a young age, can make any person arrogant &  proud, but this woman has amazed all her fans. for remaining just the way she was, when she was strated on tv. love you neha & will miss so much please come back soon & again in a lead & powerful role & you deserve no less
as for ekta shows whether is kitni or pavitr i just don't bother, as they are just a mixture of all her previous sagas
i have no time for brain killers, will miss maayka so much, but have some other brillant shows to keep me going, until our lovely neha returns

sudhirm_2007

IF-Rockerz

sudhirm_2007

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajibabe

i will miss neha so much as i am so used to watching her shows for years now, i changed from sony to zee just to watch maayka as i am huge fan of neha's. not only is she beautiful & a brilliant actress, but so pure at heart to. chilled out with child like personality & not a single bad bone in her, well that's what i have observed of in her various interviews & public appearances. to be so successful at such a young age, can make any person arrogant &  proud, but this woman has amazed all her fans. for remaining just the way she was, when she was strated on tv. love you neha & will miss so much please come back soon & again in a lead & powerful role & you deserve no less
as for ekta shows whether is kitni or pavitr i just don't bother, as they are just a mixture of all her previous sagas
i have no time for brain killers, will miss maayka so much, but have some other brillant shows to keep me going, until our lovely neha returns

Sajibabe I love to read your post.. You  explain every thing very nicely.. What  I  cant  explain properly you  do it  wonderfully.. Your each and every word is my word my view..Thanks a lot...

cuteygirl2009

Groupbie

cuteygirl2009

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
neha pleaseee u hav to come back soon.i only watch ur serials.first kaisa yeh pyar hai then maayka.watched maayka only for u.plz plz plz came back with a dhamaka.in a bubbly girl's role.nd ofcourse in a love story.but plzzzz come back soon.will miss ya.[B][/B] Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top