Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

Originally posted by Yeah

ahhhhh mannnnnnnnn It would be soooo nice if Neha came in a new fresh show, but please nothing like Bidaai or Yeh rishta etc....honestly, something like KYPH, but with it's own magic would be perfect!

You are 100%Right.. I cant tolerate those typical family drama.. Hate it and dont want to see her in Bidaai or yeh rista type show.. They only know Shadi mehendi sangeet etc which is really boring..

I cannot stand Rajan Shahi shows either....they have no storyline, only showing pre-wedding rituals for 6 months for just one gal's wedding! LOL
God only knows why those shows are hits in India.... Confused
They are the most boring shows on TV especially Yeh Rishta..... Dead

We all want Neha in a modern type show in a strong character which is her forte....with LOTS of romance, drama and emotional depth! Big smile

Edited by pallavi25 - 18 July 2009 at 4:36pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We will miss you Neha Bamb (Page 3)" in Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
yes come back soon, great actress!

i_fida

IF-Dazzler

i_fida

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by Yeah

ahhhhh mannnnnnnnn It would be soooo nice if Neha came in a new fresh show, but please nothing like Bidaai or Yeh rishta etc....honestly, something like KYPH, but with it's own magic would be perfect!

You are 100%Right.. I cant tolerate those typical family drama.. Hate it and dont want to see her in Bidaai or yeh rista type show.. They only know Shadi mehendi sangeet etc which is really boring..

I cannot stand Rajan Shahi shows either....they have no storyline, only showing pre-wedding rituals for 6 months for just one gal's wedding! LOL
God only knows why those shows are hits in India.... Confused
They are the most boring shows on TV especially Yeh Rishta..... Dead

We all want Neha in a modern type show in a strong character which is her forte....with LOTS of romance, drama and emotional depth! Big smile

u guys r very right, i also wanna se Neha in some modern type serials not in typical bhu type. i don't like shows like bidai, yeh rishta, pvita rishta etc etc, they r so dull. u r right pallavi ....don't know why such dull serials r successful in India!LOLWink i think ppl don't like such serial more than channels love to promote such serials  wid huge publicity just to make them demanding all the time .

Edited by i_fida - 20 July 2009 at 12:29pm

sudhirm_2007

IF-Rockerz

sudhirm_2007

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Now a days all  serials makers are making serials for middle aged woman.. No youth based serials are running now.. only Miley jab hum tum.. It has become dull and monotonous .. boring Dil Mil  Gaye..  boring Below standard  Kitani muhabbat hai. trying to copy all hit   movies and serials but miserably failure.. Ekta's worst serial..I watch only ''sach ka saamna''..Its good..

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 20 July 2009 at 11:05pm

haka

Groupbie

haka

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
omgg wherz she goin?!?!?!
i cant live without herrrrrr

aangelis

Goldie

aangelis

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
i loved ur attitude in the beginning of maayka especially the whole phitte mu dialogues. they were fantastic. gonna miss u and i want u to play a type of role that u played in kyph. try roping in iqbal khan to work with u. u took make a fabulous jodi <3

cool-girl-1996

Groupbie

cool-girl-1996

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I'm gonna really miss Neha Cry, she is my fav telly actress. Hope to see her in a new drama as the female lead!

Yeah

IF-Dazzler

Yeah

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Now a days all  serials makers are making serials for middle aged woman.. No youth based serials are running now.. only Miley jab hum tum.. It has become dull and monotonous .. boring Dil Mil  Gaye..  boring Below standard  Kitani muhabbat hai. trying to copy all hit   movies and serials but miserably failure.. Ekta's worst serial..I watch only ''sach ka saamna''..Its good..

Sudhir u should really give Kitani Mohabbat Hai another try. It's an amazing show. There's so much depth to the characters and it's such an intriguing story line. And the lead couple is steaming....

Anyways, now if Neha was to come in a show like that I would love it!

In a way, she hasn't played a character like herself ever. Kripa and Maahi are totally different. A story with a lead with her personality would be really interesting...some creative directors should def consider it!  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top