Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

ShellyB

IF-Dazzler

ShellyB

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwww i really really do hope neha comes back to the small screen soon in a totally new fresh show in a new avater with a really good production house i.e. rajan shahi production

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We will miss you Neha Bamb (Page 2)" in Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

How abt the role of a career girl who falls in love with her Boss....but another colleague loves her too.....  Big smile

this reminds me of famous pakistani tv serial....Ankahi
ditto storyline Smile

limaSDude

IF-Sizzlerz

limaSDude

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
OMGGG
I'm soooo gonna miss her!! Unhappy

Yeah

IF-Dazzler

Yeah

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
ahhhhh mannnnnnnnn It would be soooo nice if Neha came in a new fresh show, but please nothing like Bidaai or Yeh rishta etc....honestly, something like KYPH, but with it's own magic would be perfect!

sudhirm_2007

IF-Rockerz

sudhirm_2007

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yeah

ahhhhh mannnnnnnnn It would be soooo nice if Neha came in a new fresh show, but please nothing like Bidaai or Yeh rishta etc....honestly, something like KYPH, but with it's own magic would be perfect!

You are 100%Right.. I cant tolerate those typical family drama.. Hate it and dont want to see her  in Bidaai or yeh rista type show.. They only  know Shadi mehendi sangeet  etc which is really boring..

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

You are 100%Right.. I cant tolerate those typical family drama.. Hate it and dont want to see her  in Bidaai or yeh rista type show.. They only  know Shadi mehendi sangeet  etc which is really boring..

I also don't want to see Neha in rajan shahi show Wink

i_fida

IF-Dazzler

i_fida

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikaseth

Originally posted by sudhirm_2007

I also don't want to see Neha in rajan shahi show Wink

yeah guys even i don't want to see Neha in rajan sahi's or any typical family drama now.., i think even Neha would not like to do any bhu type role now..she'll definitly choose some thing different to enhavce her ability to do all types of roles. even i would love to see her if she choose any grey shade or negative! Hope she come back soon!Embarrassed

sapna_sha

sapna_sha

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i am very sad wid this news but Neha also told in her interview that all good things have to come to end. so i congrats Maayka team specailly Neha and Vivan for successful two and more years of Maayka. i am gonna miss it. I'll miss to see my most lovable SHAHI on my tv screen. i was used to see Mahi-shabd daily, don't know what to do now.
I will defifintly miss u Neha . its ur first serial which i watched , i didn't watch kyph before. i admire of ur beauty and talent. Love u so much . i wish u have a gr8 future ahead and pray to God we'll able to see u again on tv very soon!
Lots of love!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top