divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
OMGGG
I'm soooo gonna miss her!! 😔
Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ahhhhh mannnnnnnnn It would be soooo nice if Neha came in a new fresh show, but please nothing like Bidaai or Yeh rishta etc....honestly, something like KYPH, but with it's own magic would be perfect!
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yeah

ahhhhh mannnnnnnnn It would be soooo nice if Neha came in a new fresh show, but please nothing like Bidaai or Yeh rishta etc....honestly, something like KYPH, but with it's own magic would be perfect!

You are 100%Right.. I cant tolerate those typical family drama.. Hate it and dont want to see her  in Bidaai or yeh rista type show.. They only  know Shadi mehendi sangeet  etc which is really boring..
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

You are 100%Right.. I cant tolerate those typical family drama.. Hate it and dont want to see her  in Bidaai or yeh rista type show.. They only  know Shadi mehendi sangeet  etc which is really boring..

I also don't want to see Neha in rajan shahi show 😉
i_fida thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikaseth

I also don't want to see Neha in rajan shahi show 😉

yeah guys even i don't want to see Neha in rajan sahi's or any typical family drama now.., i think even Neha would not like to do any bhu type role now..she'll definitly choose some thing different to enhavce her ability to do all types of roles. even i would love to see her if she choose any grey shade or negative! Hope she come back soon!😳
sapna_sha thumbnail
i am very sad wid this news but Neha also told in her interview that all good things have to come to end. so i congrats Maayka team specailly Neha and Vivan for successful two and more years of Maayka. i am gonna miss it. I'll miss to see my most lovable SHAHI on my tv screen. i was used to see Mahi-shabd daily, don't know what to do now.
I will defifintly miss u Neha . its ur first serial which i watched , i didn't watch kyph before. i admire of ur beauty and talent. Love u so much . i wish u have a gr8 future ahead and pray to God we'll able to see u again on tv very soon!
Lots of love!
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

You are 100%Right.. I cant tolerate those typical family drama.. Hate it and dont want to see her in Bidaai or yeh rista type show.. They only know Shadi mehendi sangeet etc which is really boring..

I cannot stand Rajan Shahi shows either....they have no storyline, only showing pre-wedding rituals for 6 months for just one gal's wedding! 😆
God only knows why those shows are hits in India.... 😕
They are the most boring shows on TV especially Yeh Rishta..... 🤢

We all want Neha in a modern type show in a strong character which is her forte....with LOTS of romance, drama and emotional depth! 😃Edited by pallavi25 - 14 years ago
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes come back soon, great actress!
i_fida thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

I cannot stand Rajan Shahi shows either....they have no storyline, only showing pre-wedding rituals for 6 months for just one gal's wedding! 😆
God only knows why those shows are hits in India.... 😕
They are the most boring shows on TV especially Yeh Rishta..... 🤢

We all want Neha in a modern type show in a strong character which is her forte....with LOTS of romance, drama and emotional depth! 😃

u guys r very right, i also wanna se Neha in some modern type serials not in typical bhu type. i don't like shows like bidai, yeh rishta, pvita rishta etc etc, they r so dull. u r right pallavi ....don't know why such dull serials r successful in India!😆😉 i think ppl don't like such serial more than channels love to promote such serials  wid huge publicity just to make them demanding all the time .
Edited by i_fida - 14 years ago
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now a days all  serials makers are making serials for middle aged woman.. No youth based serials are running now.. only Miley jab hum tum.. It has become dull and monotonous .. boring Dil Mil  Gaye..  boring Below standard  Kitani muhabbat hai. trying to copy all hit   movies and serials but miserably failure.. Ekta's worst serial..I watch only ''sach ka saamna''..Its good.. Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago