Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Mayur FF:Contract Marriage Ch1 "The plan" pg2 (Page 2)

*Natasha* Senior Member
*Natasha*
*Natasha*

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi_gupta

hi natasha
seems nice
continue soon
and pm me

Thanks,Embarrassed will PM you.Smile
Let-It-Go IF-Sizzlerz
Let-It-Go
Let-It-Go

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 3:45am | IP Logged
it is too cool yaar !!! plz pm me whenever u update nxt :)
jayalal Groupbie
jayalal
jayalal

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
OMG i totally loved it..pls pm me as well...continue soon..
*Natasha* Senior Member
*Natasha*
*Natasha*

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Chapter 1

"The so called Master Plan"

It was early morning and Shilpa along with Gunjan were at the table having their breakfast. They were planning their so called master plan that they would execute on Mayank that very day. Gunjan was so excited that she couldn't even finish her food. However, when she saw Mayank coming down the stairs, she gave a sign to her maa and they both acted as normal as possible.

"What were you guys talking about?" questioned Mayank as he came and sat beside his maa.

"Oh... nothing much bhai, Maa was just inquiring about my studies like always, Gunjan said smiling at her brother.

As Ramu kaka served Mayank his omelette like every usual day, his maa stared at him. And he knew what exactly his maa's thoughts were. He just had to finish his food as soon as possible and leave for work. He didn't want to have the same conversation they were having almost every day for the past two weeks. But he wasn't that lucky. Before he could even think about leaving, his mother had already started.

"Mayank beta, have you been thinking about what I said. I want you to come home early tonight, so we can sit and discuss."

"Maa, there is nothing to discuss, I told you earlier and I'm saying it again, I'm not getting married and that is final." he said getting off the chair. Why didn't his maa just understand that he Mayank Sharma was happy with his bachelor life?

He just didn't want to marry her, after college her mother had also lost contact with her but after all these years when she came back and applied for the job, his mother kept on hinting to get married her.

As Mayank left for work, Gunjan laughed seeing the expression on her mum's face.

"Don't worry maa, he will get married, our plan won't fail." she said hugging her maa and left to talk to Samrat for some last minute details. She knew that what they were about to do was wrong, but that was the only option left. This was the only way to make him agree.

Mayank was in the elevator, on his way to his office. As the doors were about to close, he heard someone's voice on the other side of the elevator.

"Wait" came a voice of a girl.

As she entered, he noticed that it was none other than his assistant manager of foreign affairs.

"By-" but she could not finish her word when she saw who exactly was in the elevator with her. It was Mayank Sharma her boss. The look of her face when she saw him brought a smile on Mayank's face. He didn't blame her, any employers of his would have the same reaction. He wasn't exactly the humble boss everyone wished for. He was far from that. He was known for his attitude. And Mayank liked that look of his. It was good that his workers were scared of him, it was good for his image he told himself. Everyone was scared of him, except her. He knew she wasn't scared but uncomfortable, maybe because once they used to work together and now he was her boss and she had to call him sir, which he knew hurt her ego. Looking at her uncomfortableness, he tried to ease her, even if it was not in him.

"Good Morning Nupur, or shall I say Miss Bhushan." he said with a smirk on his face.

She didn't say anything. She stayed there standing still and tried her best not to look at him. "By God... Nupur, why couldn't you wait for the next elevator?" She asked herself and for some reason the elevator was going extremely slow today.

When she did not say anything, he continued nonetheless. "So, how is the coming foreign contract going?" he asked.

And this time she could not just say anything. He was talking business. There was no way she could ignore this question.

"Um..., Ramesh uncle and I are working on it. We will finish it by this afternoon and send it to your office." she replied quietly.

Once the elevator reached the top floor and the doors opened Nupur walked off as soon as possible saying "Have a good day... M- sir." But she was sure he did not hear her. 

And to her surprise, he replied "Good day to you too." 

Nupur sat in her small cabin relived to get away from him. She couldn't possibly understand why she was so nervous and uncomfortable around him. He had been nice to her since she had returned. Maybe it was all because of those gossip she read about him. But deep down, she knew that he was a nice person. After all, he did give her that job of hers. Moreover, there was a time where they attended the same college. They weren't the best of friends, in fact they were sworn enemies, they were often teamed for projects and just wouldn't get along without quarrelling, except that academic meet... where she had seen another side of his, looking at him through the glass door of his office, brought a smile to her face. He seemed lost in his thoughts.   

Mayank was in his office, thinking of a way to convince his maa that he was not ready to get married. And after all that thinking, it all came up to the same thing. He would just have to leave the country for a while. He would come up with a business meeting or something like that. This way, his maa could cool down a bit. He was already planning on what to do, when his cell phone rang.

"Hello" he said

"Bhaiya."came Gunjan's voice from the other side. The sound of her voice scared him

"Gunjan..., Gunjan are you all right?" he asked nervously.

"Bhai...aap City hospital mein jaldi aao...Maa ko..."  before she could even finish her sentence, he rushed out of his office as it was the end of world, and it didn't go unnoticed by Nupur. The look of his face worried her. She just hoped everything was fine. She had met his sister and mother, they were really nice people especially his mother she supported her over him, they both did. One time she had gone over to their place at Diwali and they had celebrated it together and then at Holi , he had been drunk and insisted that she drop him back.

Once he had arrived at the hospital, he had spotted Gunjan sitting on a bench. When she saw her brother, she ran and hugged him. She was crying and trying to explain what happened, but first he made her sit and tried to calm her. She then explained him that when she came to look for Maa in his room...she found him unconscious on the floor.

"Maa ko kuch nahin hoga, kuch nahin" he assured her. His Mother would never leave them, it was out of question.

After a while, when the doctor came, Mayank and Gunjan stood up together.

"Doctor, how is maa, is everything ok? Can we go see him? Can we take him home? Mayank asked all in one breath.

"He is okay at the moment and you can go see him and yes you can take him home, but come and see me after in my cabin, alone." said the doctor. 

Mayank and Gunjan rushed to see their mother in the room. It was a relief for Mayank to see his maa smiling at them. While Gunjan sat beside Shilpa, Mayank's mind was elsewhere. Why did the doctor want to talk to him in private? Was everything all right? Not wasting any more time, he ordered Gunjan to take Maa home. He would finish up some work and then come.

Once Mayank left the room, Gunjan wiped her tears off turned to her maa and smiled.

"Maa, our first part of the plan was successful. Now its just Samrat's turn, hope the duffer doesn't screw up." she said. She did feel a bit guilty for doing this, but it was for his own good she told herself.

Dr. Samrat Sehgal (Sorry don't know his surname) was Gunjan's best friend. She had persuaded him to help her with her plan. In the beginning he had refused knowing Mayank's anger, but then again he couldn't exactly say no to Gunjan.

Mayank was seated in the front of the doctor, he recognised him to be Samrat, they used to be in teh same college once. He was anxiously waiting for him to say something.

"Samrat you told me to come?" he asked anxiously.

"Yes Mayank what I'm about to say may come to you as a shock, but it is my duty to let you know the truth." started Samrat.

"Samrat can you get straight to the point..." Mayank replied.

Samrat did get a bit nervous, but he was doing for his best friend, so he continued "Your maa does not have much time left, she is in her last months, maybe even weeks, she has..."

"Oh stop this nonsense, what are you talking about. My mother is absolutely fine. My mother has always been..." Mayank was getting restless by the minute. This was not true he told himself.

"I know this is hard for you, but you must be strong for your family and it is my humble request that the remaining days of your Maa, try to keep her as happy as possible. Don't let her take any sort of pressure." said samrat as he tried his best to sound as convincible as he could.

It was late in the night when Mayank had returned home. He straight went to his room and collapsed on his bed. He kept repeating himself that this was all a nightmare and he would wake up soon. How could this possibly happen to him. However, no matter how much he tried to convince himself, he knew he would have to face the truth. As he rested on his bed, the words of the Samrat kept coming in his head "keep your maa as happy as possible" And Mayank knew exactly what would make his mother more than happy.

Coming up: Mayank's is successful at finding someone, but will she marry him with the conditions he has put infront of her?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess.Preityreshmahnmayur247Momanamjht_fanshinellaadi_guptagreenleaf007ShwePooSobtiObsession

lovely_lady Goldie
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
wow, i really like this!!
its so good!!
please hurry and update..
i really wanna know what happens next!! =)
twiinkletoes Senior Member
twiinkletoes
twiinkletoes

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged
seems interesting.add me to your pm list if you can
Let-It-Go IF-Sizzlerz
Let-It-Go
Let-It-Go

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:46am | IP Logged
wow ...that is soo cool !!!
awesome acting re !!!!!!
BINGO ..loved it
preethis IF-Rockerz
preethis
preethis

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged
wow very nice dear... please PM me when you update dear.....

Go to top