Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

*Natasha*

*Natasha*

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Hi guys I'm also a big  Mayur fan like you. I've recently started to watch the show and i've read some wonderful ff's and they've inspired me to write my own.
 In the ff everyones character has changed a bit Nupur isnt bubly or talkative due to the accident she has changed a lot. Gunjan is showed just opposed of her character full of mischief and she will make the plan to get her brother married and Shilpa will be a bit serious in the beginning but eventually her chracter will become like that of the show, Maynk's will somewhat remain the same. This is my first ff on Mayur and I hope u guys like it. OK Enough of my rambling here is the prologue:
********************************************************************************************************************

"The Contract Marriage"
A Mayur FF

Prologue

Shilpa Sharma, alone had raised both her children. Her husband had died when both of her kids were very small. However, she, alone has given them all the love and the proper sanskar. She always made sure she was always there for her children whenever they needed her, sometimes as mother and as a friend. Her older son, Mayank, after all those years hard work, was now the owner of one of the most prestigious hotel branch of the country. Gunjan, Shilpa's younger child, was happily studying law. Mayank and Gunjan were her most prestigious gifts from God. Nothing made her happier than seeing them happy. At this point of life,she had everything a mother could have and wish for. However, she still felt that there was some sort of emptiness in her family. And she knew exactly where that emptiness came from. A bahu was missing in her family. She had talked about it to Mayank, but he had no intention to get married. Marriage meant trouble for Mayank and he wanted to stay away from it. However, Shilpa was determined to get her son settled. She would make it happen, even if it meant taking the wrong path. She would make her son get married within a month she had promised himself. Along with the help of Gunjan she had came up with the perfect plan. A plan that she knew would not fail.

Mayank Sharma's happiness lied in his mother and sister's. They meant everything to him. He was not only the owner of Sharma hotels and but also one of the most eligible bachelors of the town. And he intended to stay like that for the rest of his life or at least for as long as possible. Women were trouble he told himself. He was 25 years old and marriage was not on the cards for him. Yes women swarmed over him like bees but he had never let any girl come close too him. It was funny how no women had any effect on him. Yet there had been that one time, when he had given a girl a job in his company. A job which she did not really deserve, yet he had given it to her. There was something in her eyes that he never actually understood.  However, he made sure that it was the first and last. But recently, for the past couple of days, his maa was constantly bugging him about getting married, but he knew how to get away with it. Mayank thought that by ignoring his maa for a couple of days, his maa would completely forget about it. Only if he knew that this time, his maa had no intention of forgetting anything.

Nupur's life had taken a complete 180 turn. One year from now, her life was completely perfect she had the perfect family loving parents and a brother who wouldnt stop with his funny antics and pranks and she herself a filmy chatterbox. However, within seconds, she had lost almost everything that meant the world to her. One accident had changed her life upside down. Her parents had died and her brother, Uday was left in a coma. Well not exactly a fully coma. Uday was still conscious about his surroundings, but was not able to respond. However, they doctors always kept hope for him. They had assured her that with the proper treatments and time, her bother would be able to recover fully. But the proper treatments cost a lot of money and that was something that she did not have. Yet, that had not stop her. She had lost a lot, she was not going to loose anything else she told herself. Luckily, she had got a job at the Sharma hotels as an assistant manager. A job that she was not exactly qualified for, nevertheless, she had managed to keep. And this job paid her a very reasonable salary, which would benefit for her brother's treatments. Only if she knew that along with this job, she was going to get herself involved in something else that would once again change her life.

Index

Prologue - Page1

Chapter 1 - Page 2

********************************************************************************************************************

PM List

muneefah 
tehzeeb25
adi_gupta
ruchimayur
jayalal
yourtwinkletoes
preethis

Edited by *Natasha* - 17 July 2009 at 4:52am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

reshmahnjayalalMomanamjht_fanvishrutaEscapistadi_guptashinellaShwePooSharadDivyankaSobtiObsessionLet-It-Go-Priii-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayur FF:Contract Marriage Ch1 "The plan" pg2" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:25am | IP Logged
hello natasha,
Well it seems a v.nyc FF to me

Plz pm me wenever u update
Way to go Thumbs Up

*Natasha*

*Natasha*

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muneefah

hello natasha, Hi
Well it seems a v.nyc FF to me ThanksEmbarrassed

Plz pm me wenever u update
Way to go Thumbs Up
Thanks will update soon and PM you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parvatisrikant

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:40am | IP Logged
hi! natasha looks like a nice ff do continue
plezzzzzzzzz pm me

-Priii-

IF-Stunnerz

-Priii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:42am | IP Logged
wow im getting to like reading your story on.
do continue asap.

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
hi natasha
seems nice
continue soon
and pm me

*Natasha*

*Natasha*

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hi! natasha looks like a nice ff do continue
plezzzzzzzzz pm me
Thanks, will PM you.

*Natasha*

*Natasha*

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.MohitSehgal

wow im getting to like reading your story on.
do continue asap.
Will continue soon.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top