Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Our Eternal Love-(AR) Part 10 Pg 54 2/17 pmz later (Page 3)

reemz.malik IF-Rockerz
reemz.malik
reemz.malik

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanchal_c

very nice,plx post the next part also .
Thanx...im updating in a while..Smile
reemz.malik IF-Rockerz
reemz.malik
reemz.malik

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgirl319

hey! im new on IF..
really liked the intro....
pm me when you continue..
continue soon....

Hey welcome...Smile
will surely pm you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgirl555

reemz.malik IF-Rockerz
reemz.malik
reemz.malik

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkp1995

hey really nice ypdate dear do continue soon plz
pm me when u update next thanx -misha =]

Thanx...will surely pm youSmile
.lali. IF-Sizzlerz
.lali.
.lali.

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
great.. update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reemz.malik

reemz.malik IF-Rockerz
reemz.malik
reemz.malik

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Part 1

As pager rings, she quickly puts her diary away and heads towards the emergency room. There was an accident case, so she attends that. After that case she goes for rounds and gives duties to her interns. She is very strict with her interns, but she is really kind at heart.

So after the duty, she goes to Anjali's cabin to see if she's free. And luckily in Anjali's cabin she finds Atul and Nikki too. "Hey guys…what's up" she said getting all excited. She was getting really bored, but not anymore. "Hey Ridz…" all three of them replied.

"Kya baat hai, aaj bohot khush lag rahi ho?" Atul asked seeing her smiley face.

"Actually, mein bohot bore ho rahi thi…aur jab yahan aayi toh tum teeno mujhe mil gaye isi liye khush ho gayi" She took seat next to Nikki.

"We went to your cabin, but you weren't there" Nikki said.

"I was with my interns..." she replied.

"So are you done for the day?" Anjali asked.

"Nope…not yet, I still have to check some patients" she said making a sad face.

They were chatting and Riddhima's phone rang. She saw the name flashing "Armaan". She excused herself and went out to talk.

"Armaan" She answered.

"Kaisi ho tum?" he asked.

"Fine, and you?" she asked.

"I'm fine too, but I really miss you"

"I miss you too Armaan, and when are you coming here?"

"I don't know basket, lekin jaldi aaonga"

"Tum, hamesha yehi kehte ho"

"Ek, Do mahine mein aa jaonga"

"Armaan!! That's too late"

"Ok yeh sab baate choro, aur mujhe jaldi se woh teen magical words sunao"

"No Reply"

"Oye hoye…I wish I could see you blushing"

"Armaan…" she was blushing while talking.

"Theek hai mein hi bold deta hoon…I - Love - You"

"I love you too Armaan, and please come back fast…I really miss you" She said while pouting.

"I miss you too baby.."

"Toh aaj tumhe meri yaad kaise aayi?"

"Bakwaas band karo, mein toh tumhe hamesha hi yaad karta hoon…tumhi mujhe yaad nahin karti" he teased.

"Haaaw Armaan, you are such a liar! Everyday tumhe phone kon karta hai? Tumhe toh time milta nahin mere liye…" she was furious and Armaan interrupted.

"Ok, ok I was just kidding meri jaan aur suno tumne hamare baare mein kisi ko bataya?"

"Nahin ab tak toh kuch nahin bataya, mein soch rahi thi ki jab tum yahan aao ge toh hum saath mein batayein ge?"

"Yea, that's better"

"Ok Armaan mujhe jaana hai…mein tumhe baad mein phone karti hoon?"

"aww itni jaldi?"

"Armaan…mein tumhe baad mein phone karti hoon and stop acting like a kid"

"Haha, ok bye love ya and take care"

"Love you too. Take care. Bye."

After the call Riddhima went to her patients. And Armaan was sitting in his cabin in Delhi Sanjivani, thinking about Riddhima. I miss you too basket and I really love you, aur ab yeh intezar khatam hoga,aur mein kal hi tumhare paas aa raha hoon…hamesha ke liye.  His pager interrupts his thinking. He was about to throw his pager, but his friend stops him. "What's up dude…apne pager pe gussa kyun kar rahe ho?" he said while taking his seat. "Kuch nahin…Abhi, bas is pager ki ring sunte hi mujhe kuch ho jata hai" he said while giving a dirty look to his pager. "Theek hai toh phir mein chalta hoon…last case attend karne" Armaan said with a smile on his face. "Ok see you later, aur haan hamari flight kitne baje ki hai kal?" Abhimanyu asked to conform.  "7 am…don't worry I'll wake you up" he said and left.  

----------------------
"Muskaan, please bata na kiya hai good news?" Riddhima said shaking Muskaan.

"Ridzi, I'm Pregnant" Muskaan replied shyly.

"OMG yayyy congrats bhabhi I'm soooo happy for you" She hugged her.

"Thanks…" Muskaan replied still shying.

"tumne bhai ko bataya?" she asked getting out of the hug.
"Yes…" She blushed more.

"Of course unhe toh sab se pehle bata ya hoga isi liye tum aaj ghar bhi jaldi aa gayi, mein bhi kitna stupid question puch rahi hoon"

"Ridzi!! Ab hat mujhe khana banane jaana hai, Rahul must be coming soon" She started walking to the kitchen.

"No way…tum bas ab araam karogi no cooking, and no office for you" she stood in front of her, blocking her way.

"Ridzi, stop being a doctor now and move" she tried pushing her away.

"For your kind information, I am a Doctor…now go and have some rest, I'm cooking today". She took her in to the leaving room and made her sit on the couch.

"Oh common, I'm only two weeks pregnant" Muskaan argued.

"So, two weeks hi sahi, tum pregnant toh ho na…and no more arguments now"

"Ok meri ma, tujse toh koi nahin jeet sakta" Muskaan gave up.

Riddhima goes to the kitchen and starts cooking. And being a doctor she knows what's good for pregnant women. So she made a special healthy dish for Muskaan. It was totally different from hers and Rahul's dish.

When they sat for dinner, Muskaan made faces looking at her dish. "Ridzi, yeh tu mujhe kya khila ne waali hai?" She asked making a dirty face. "Jo bhi hai chup chap khalo, aur haan tumhe everyday isi type ka khana mile ga so you better get use to it" Riddhima stated. "Haan Muskaan, ab tumhe isi ki aadat daal ni hogi…No junk food at all" Rahul said agreeing with his sister.

Rahul and Riddhima's parents died when they were little. And from then Rahul had taken care of Riddhima. He never lets Riddhima miss their parents. He loves her a lot. He is a business man. He is the chair man of "Unique Designs" Fashion Magazine. And Muskaan helps him with the business. Muskaan and Riddhima were in the same college. Muskaan use to come home with Riddhima everyday and that's how Rahul and Muskaan fell in love. And then they got married.  

-----------------------
"Yo Abhimanyu, are you done with your packing dude?"

"Yes, I'm done." Armaan's phone rings.

"Ok good, I'll just pick up the call and come back" he said while picking up the phone and walking to his balcony.

"Hey basket"

"Hiii Armaan…" She said in an energized tone.

"Kya baat hai bohot excited sound kar rahi ho?" he said while thinking if she knows that his coming tomorrow.

"Armaan…Muskaan is going to be a Mummy"

"Wow…that's a great news" he was now relaxed

"Yea, I know…toh tum kya kar rahe the?"

"Packing" he replied without knowing what he just said.

"Packing?" she questioned

"I...I mean kal hum Sanjivani camp ja rahe hai so packing kar raha tha…" he said while realizing what he had just said.

"Oh ok…"

They talk for a while and then after hanging up they sleep. Armaan is in Delhi for a year now. He went there for his parents as they called him there. But then his dad got transferred in London, and he didn't want to leave Riddhima and go there. So he stayed in Delhi to complete a full year.

Armaan and Riddhima were together in college. And in the last year of college they confessed their love. And they are still together. Armaan often visit Riddhima in Mumbai, as they can't stay longer without seeing each other. They haven't told anyone about their relationship yet, but they soon will. They call each other everyday and talk for hours. And that's how they spend their time without each other.

---------------------------
Precap- Armaan's entry. AR's romance and loads of fun.

---------------------------
Hey guys, first part is up. Sorry if I've disappointed you. Please comment good/bad and tell me your views. Your comments mean a lot to me. Suggestions and Criticisms are welcome. Please comment guys, without your comments I won't be able to continue.

Love Reema

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sweeetdishasonupatAccess_Deniedekts_dmgmjhtniki4lifeREDnBLACKdmg_roks_antaraangelina_2005scorpio95swamii92archieliciousfrnd.of.frndzaaroracutie_mahimakarans_angelKamal_23Iqbal Neha1topsyturvy23sammy4uk_anjali12mithilalovesksgnidha1983Radhika ShahKaSh-Maneet-FanDivineDreams.

mkp1995 Senior Member
mkp1995
mkp1995

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
oyye hayye.... very cute update... really like it...
do continue soon dear... cant wait. .... plzzzzzzzzzzz..
thanx- misha =]

vruls Senior Member
vruls
vruls

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
nice part
they love each other from college how cute Thumbs Up
thanks for the pm luking forward for the next part
Love Sanam
scorpio95 Goldie
scorpio95
scorpio95

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
that was a great part. i'm a eager to read the next part now. Smile i must say, you're a very good writer. ClapClapClap

Go to top