Fan Fictions

Our Eternal Love-(AR) Part 10 Pg 54 2/17 pmz later

reemz.malik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys I'm back with another FF. I got this idea and thought to pen it down. It's an AR FF. Please read and Comment.

---------------------------
Intro

As usual, Riddhima woke up early and went for her daily jogging. She believes that no matter how much stress anyone has, jogging diminishes it. She loves it when the cold and fresh morning breezes hits her face and make her hairs fly in the air. On her way back from jogging, she plays basketball with some kids. Basketball is her favorite sport. And when she gets home, her breakfast is always ready by her best-friend and bhabhi Muskaan. "Good Morning Muski bhabhi" she hugged her from behind. "Good Morning Ridzi'breakfast table per hai, ja kar khale, aur haan aaj pura finish karna warna Sanjivani nahin jaane doongi tujhe" she said while frying an egg for Rahul. "ok..dhekti hoon, agar time howa toh zarror finish karongi, pehle mein shower le kar aati hoon" Riddhima said while grabbing an apple from the fruit basket. "Now go and take shower and come back fast" Muskaan said while pushing her out of the kitchen.

After shower Riddhima comes and sees her brother Rahul hugging Muskaan from back and was kissing her hairs, while Muskaan was toasting some bread. Kitchen and dinning room are right next to each other. And you can easily see who is in the kitchen through the dinning room. "Ahem, ahem'may I come in please, as I'm getting late for work and Muskaan you told me to finish my breakfast otherwise you won't let me go, that's why I'm here. I didn't mean to disturb you both and one request, would you guys mind doing your Romance in your room and get some privacy if possible?" Riddhima said all this in one breath and covered her eyes. Rahul and Muskaan were really embarrassed. Muskaan was turning red like a tomato by the embarrassment. It's not like Riddhima have caught them for first time, she have caught them many times like this. "Riddhima, come and eat your breakfast, and please stop covering your eyes" Rahul said while taking his seat. Riddhima uncovered her eyes and ate her breakfast like a good girl. She didn't utter a word, coz she knows how embarrassed Rahul and Muskaan are, so she let them be. "Ok bhai, Muski bhabhi, see ya'll later bye." She picked up her lab coat and car keys and walked out. "Bye sweetie" Rahul and Muskaan waved.

As soon as Riddhima got to the hospital, she had to do an emergency surgery. She is one of the best Neurosurgeons. She has got many awards for being very successful at very young age. After the surgery she goes to her cabin and orders a cup of coffee. Then she takes out her diary and starts writing down.

10th May, 2009

Hey diary, you know I'm so busy these days with surgeries. Sometimes I feel like throwing away my pager and just relax at home, but at the same time I care about my patients. So anyways, today is a hectic day everyone is busy. Atul, Anjali, and Nikki are also busy. I went to canteen after attending a surgery but none of them were there only my interns were there. I'm really bored. I wish Armaan was here, he never lets me get bored. Should I call him? Nah, he must be busy. Why is he still in Delhi? Can't he get a transfer to this hospital? He is so careless. I call him every night, but he doesn't bother to call me. I won't call him tonight, and I'll see if he calls. If he cares then he will call. He better call me. I really miss him; hope he comes back to Mumbai soon. And hey diary did I tell you that, I caught bhai and bhabhi again today? That was hilarious, but I didn't laugh haha. Urghh my pager is ringing again, it's an emergency I'll have to leave. Bye.

Love Riddhima

---------------------------------

So this was the Intro. Now it all dependz on you guys, if you want to read more then please comment. Suggestions and Criticisms are welcome. Please do tell me if I should continue.

~Index~
Intro - Page 1
Part 1 - Page 3
Part 2 - Page 7
Part 3 - Page 13
Part 4 - Page 18
Part 5 - Page 21
Part 6 - Page 29
Part 7 - Page 37
Promo - Page 41
Part 8 - Page 46
Part 9 - Page 50
Part 10 - Page 54

------------------------

~PM List~

.:.MONA.:.
aliyaha
maggie131984
vruls
k_anjali12
aanchal_c
coolgirl319
mkp1995
LaLi17
scorpio95
angelina_2005
aarora
aishar
ankitajain94
nidha1983
shristi sarda
loyal-kashian
karans_angel
peacewithin
KaSu_Foreva
Sab93
BABY-GIRL7
anotheranfan
Radhika Shah
i-love-dr.rahul
komal793
kinnari2295
vaish04
luvkaranmadly
REDnBLACK
Sambhenwal
ammy-ridz
Riddss
princess_52
simi2
amruta04

Edited by x!reema!x - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey really nice intro..loved it..seems really interesting..so ridz rahul's sis and muski and rahul marride..how cute..cant wait to read more..so continue soon..and pm whenever u update..
❤️MONA
maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PLease conitnue. I wonder if AR are in a relationship ??  are they jst freinds? can u add me to your PM list
AR_kash thumbnail
nice intro..
cont. soon
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great intro pls continue soon and pls add me to ur pm list
Love Sanam
k_anjali12 thumbnail
hai dear❤️               such a sweet start ❤️loved it❤️ is Armaan n Riddhima r seeing together or they r just freinds❤️ continue soooooooon❤️ waiting for the part❤️
reemz.malik thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

hey really nice intro..loved it..seems really interesting..so ridz rahul's sis and muski and rahul marride..how cute..cant wait to read more..so continue soon..and pm whenever u update..

❤️MONA

Thanx..will post the first part in few hours..😊
reemz.malik thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aliyaha

aww pm when u update

Thanx..will surely pm you!😊
reemz.malik thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maggie131984

PLease conitnue. I wonder if AR are in a relationship ??  are they jst freinds? can u add me to your PM list

yes hun, they are in a relationship, but nobodys knoez about them..
and will surely add you in the pm list!😊
reemz.malik thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AR_kash

nice intro..

cont. soon

Thanx..😊