Jagdish to die in Balika

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
It seems that Jagdish is die in the show as a result of Madan Singh's revenge.😕

Taya of Shyam said that "Unhon ne tum se tumhara beta cheena hai, tum bhi kuch aisa hi karo". 😲

And Jagiya has also gone to godown. It may happen that he dies in the fire. 😭

But I dont want this to happen.
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashb thumbnail
No no..he did not die in last nights fire..because they show him come back..but even i have a feeling that something bad might happen to Jagadish..because in almost all Madan Sign, Taya and Radha's scene, this thought of "usne tumse tumhara beta chhena hai" is said...but that would be too bad..I luv Jagadish...he is so cute...😭 ðŸ˜­
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No dear!!!!!!!! That track wouldn happen!!!!!! B'coz the creatives very well know that the show rules actually due to these kids!!!!!!!!!!!!
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
i don't think this will happen...cos if anandi becomes a widow.there will not be any more role for her..... it is said in the story of BV that it will showing the life of anandi as a daughter, friend, wife and mother.....
moreover, the widow tracks r many in BV now........so they might not again bring it for anandi......
there might be chances that jagya will get hurt........nothing serious, i guess
Pruthaxi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

It seems that Jagdish is die in the show as a result of Madan Singh's revenge.😕

Taya of Shyam said that "Unhon ne tum se tumhara beta cheena hai, tum bhi kuch aisa hi karo". 😲

And Jagiya has also gone to godown. It may happen that he dies in the fire. 😭

But I dont want this to happen.
😊

Hailaaa what are you saying 😲.. i have never think about it. i just hope they dont show something like this.
Me wanaa see jagya and anandi as the best couple.. who have total trust in each other.. and they help many ppl in their life.
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wasn't there a rumour earlier too that Jagdish would die?
But won't it be too much if Bhairon and Sumitra first lose a son in law and then a son?
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i do hope this dosent happen. i think madan singh will try to do sumthing like that but jagdish will escape or be rescued by shyam  and in the process shyam gets hurt himself. you know like 'kar bura toh ho bura'
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This will not happen.  I guess u guys are letting your imaginations run wild.