Tattoos and Tribulations :) Lala land dates :D

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi there guys and girles

Thought I would share my thoughts on this weeks MJHT so far.
😊

From toothpaste on the mirror, to balloons, to the three special words any boyfriend or girlfriend would like to hear to horses and red roses we've had it all this week. I wonder what we are going to get next week, this should be interesting.

I would first like to start on Sheena. Yess she still wears those macro mini clothes which couldnt get any smaller right, actually, i liked the combo she wore on thursday the red and gold (not too sure on the necklace though ðŸ˜• ) but now its not her costume thats getting to me, its her attitude. Humare guru samrat ko kuch samaj ra ha hain ke nay. Shes so sarcastic infront of Dia and hes okay with it!!! What kind of guru are you dhakkan!! And the whole permanent tattoo saga, how can he not realise she is faking it!!!😡. I have nothing against Sheena, I quite liked her but what I dont like is her attitude. I dont know why I still think she doing all this to get Sajan closer. Come on now its been like what 10 months already!! But Im 100% sure when they get together its so going to be worth the wait.

Aww bechaara Uday!!! The scene between him and Tam couldn't get any cuter!!! I felt bad for him, but come on Uday theres plenty more fish in the sea 😊 -- just dont set your heart on the wrong one otherwise you'll be left heartbroken 🥺

Finally on MAYUR and the not so epic date which is to come. Im looking forward to it. Sometimes the unexpected is the best, so don't worry Mayank all that happens, happens for the best. Im sure this is going to be a date that Nupur will never forget in a million years 😆

Peace out

Much Love Hannahxxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yup a lot of "things" have happened this week....wonder how next week will be like....but MaYur's date will surely be interesting.
debby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Hanna.. 😊 Interesting analysis on the episodes...

Originally posted by: hannahdmg

Finally on MAYUR and the not so epic date which is to come. Im looking forward to it. Sometimes the unexpected is the best, so don't worry Mayank all that happens, happens for the best. Im sure this is going to be a date that Nupur will never forget in a million years 😆

Ah! The not so epic date sounds more interesting than a full fledged costume drama. I too hope the date is memorable for both Nupur and us viewers.
😉
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debby

Ah! The not so epic date sounds more interesting than a full fledged costume drama. I too hope the date is memorable for both Nupur and us viewers.
😉

oh my debby!!! 🤗 come to yahoo 😳 
sorry couldnt stop myself .. 😳
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
honestly, i am quite annoyed with the samrat gunjan sequence. how much slower can it get? but then again, i agree with you, it will be worth the wait, after all their scenes up till now have not be very romantic but we have still enjoyed watching them right? lol

udayyyyyyyyyyyy aww your poor thing. i felt so sad for him. but it's ok. i'm sure he will get anyone, especially with those muscles :P, and if not, there's always vandini (StarryEyedGyal) wouldn't mid taking up the place of Tam :P haha

Mayur - well, to be honest, i think their date is gonna be really cute, i hope we get to hear a line of nupurs, where she says something along the lines of ''it doesnt matter, as long as we are together, that is what matters to me'' that would indeed by very cute.

good post once more :)
love, urvi x
nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: debby

😉

Totally, it does sound interesting, I wonder how the CVs are going to save a date thats God couldnt lmao 😃
nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvimjht

honestly, i am quite annoyed with the samrat gunjan sequence. how much slower can it get? but then again, i agree with you, it will be worth the wait, after all their scenes up till now have not be very romantic but we have still enjoyed watching them right? lol

udayyyyyyyyyyyy aww your poor thing. i felt so sad for him. but it's ok. i'm sure he will get anyone, especially with those muscles :P, and if not, there's always vandini (StarryEyedGyal) wouldn't mid taking up the place of Tam :P haha

Mayur - well, to be honest, i think their date is gonna be really cute, i hope we get to hear a line of nupurs, where she says something along the lines of ''it doesnt matter, as long as we are together, that is what matters to me'' that would indeed by very cute.

good post once more :)
love, urvi x

Dont be annoyed Urvi, being annoyed makes you age quickly hahahahaha and gives you wrinkles lmao, and i dont think Samrat will be happy to see you as an old lady ðŸ˜ƒ  Well my take is the longer they wait, the better chances they have of strengthening the foundation of their relationship so all is cool beans 😊

Yes im sure StarryEyedGyal will be very happy that Udays on his own. Wish you all the best Vandini, I know you won't break his heart.

Oh yess finally coming to an end with the recycled lines they use in every serial, which make our insides melt and make us sob.. ''it doesnt matter, as long as we are together, that is what matters to me'' coming out of our Nupurs mouth that should be epic. She is savouring and hanging on to a date that God could not save LMAO ðŸ˜† I think its going to be good

peace out

much love hannahxxx
Edited by hannahdmg - 14 years ago
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Urvi and Hannah

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Yuo guys are soo cute. Yeh, I definetely wouldn't mind taking Tammy's place. Actually, technically in my dreamland I already have..Mr and Mrs Dodo..LOOOOOOOOOL. He's such a sweetheart. It was the first EVER time I heard him speak with so much passion. It was so sad to see him like that. I think that made me quite teary eyed. He was sooo cute! Stupid Tammy, made my poor Mr Dodo cry. Humph! Aww...Don't worry Mr Dodo, I'll make sure you don't need to buy anymore tissue boxes. But at least Mr Dodo has his sisterly love. All three of his sisters love him so dearly..That scene was SOOO cute when Nupur hugged him and jumped and then he jumped as well. I was like..AWWWWWWW!

@The Post

Awesome analysis. I am not so excited for this date just because it seems a bit cheesy and unrealistic. I mean that fact that Mayank would be able to afford so much seems a bit cheesy. Hmm, shall see tonight what happens to this so called 'perfect' date of his. And about this whole Sajan fiasco. Well..It's going perfectly as I'm sure the creatives want to depress us all the time.
nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarryEyedGyal

@Urvi and Hannah

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Yuo guys are soo cute. Yeh, I definetely wouldn't mind taking Tammy's place. Actually, technically in my dreamland I already have..Mr and Mrs Dodo..LOOOOOOOOOL. He's such a sweetheart. It was the first EVER time I heard him speak with so much passion. It was so sad to see him like that. I think that made me quite teary eyed. He was sooo cute! Stupid Tammy, made my poor Mr Dodo cry. Humph! Aww...Don't worry Mr Dodo, I'll make sure you don't need to buy anymore tissue boxes. But at least Mr Dodo has his sisterly love. All three of his sisters love him so dearly..That scene was SOOO cute when Nupur hugged him and jumped and then he jumped as well. I was like..AWWWWWWW!

@The Post

Awesome analysis. I am not so excited for this date just because it seems a bit cheesy and unrealistic. I mean that fact that Mayank would be able to afford so much seems a bit cheesy. Hmm, shall see tonight what happens to this so called 'perfect' date of his. And about this whole Sajan fiasco. Well..It's going perfectly as I'm sure the creatives want to depress us all the time.

Hi Vandini,
The whole sisterly love thing made me get out my packet of tissues. Its been so good to watch Uday in a more serious role after a while, but I hope he reverses back to his usual goofy gaga, that made us all love his character. It really did make me say Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Awesome analysis -thank you 😊

Aww Vandani dont be depressed, think of all the good things that are to come for Sajan, thats when they come. But it will be good 😃 and I assure you definately will be worth the wait!!!

Coming back to your point, on the corny date- every serial needs at least one date gone wrong Haha😆, We all know that Mayank couldnt afford the lot, so here ill let you in on a  the secret, he asked the CVs, to lend him some money, but alas the recession affected the date.... No roses... No Horse and finally destiny was not on his side and the rain strted pouring.

It'll be good to watch. I am looking forward to watch a date that God couldnt save but the CVs have. Should be interesting

Peace Out

Much Love Hannahxxx
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Vandini, Hi again *waves*
The whole sisterly love thing made me get out my packet of tissues. I knoww..Aww. It was sooo cute! Its been so good to watch Uday in a more serious role after a while, but I hope he reverses back to his usual goofy gaga, that made us all love his character.Yeh, I agree. He needs to be goofy. Like at the start of this week when he was counting the giraffes. 1...2...3..oh no. The lion at the girafee so theres one less. I was like. AWWWWEEEK!! Soo sweet! It really did make me say Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Sameee...My mum was like 'My child loves a Dodo...What to do?'..LOOOOOOOOOL

Awesome analysis -thank you 😊

Aww Vandani dont be depressed, think of all the good things that are to come for Sajan, thats when they come. But it will be good 😃 and I assure you definately will be worth the wait!!! I'm waiting waiting waiting...Okay I'm still waiting and its the year 2020..LOOOOOL. Yeh..They've dragged it so much they HAVE to make it good. Otherwise it's danda's out!

Coming back to your point, on the corny date- every serial needs at least one date gone wrong Haha😆, We all know that Mayank couldnt afford the lot, so here ill let you in on a  the secret, he asked the CVs, to lend him some money, but alas the recession affected the date.... No roses... No Horse and finally destiny was not on his side and the rain strted pouring. LOOOOOOL. The horse got dyed black..The roses were stoles by Rose thiefs and the rain machine went faulty and starting pouring out masses of water instead of keeping it in!

It'll be good to watch. I am looking forward to watch a date that God couldnt save but the CVs have. Should be interesting. Yeh...I know. In a way it should be. Because I'm wishing that there will be an ADORABLE scene afterwards. Lets keep fingers crossed! =D

Peace Out

Much Love Hannahxxx