Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Good One, the episode was great!! Armaan is already biting his nails off!!! Lol, that was worth seeing. And as usuall Raj is adding more lemon to Armaan's wounds!!😃

The last bit was too good 😳

- Rifhat -

FreshAir thumbnail
this is fantastic. I do hope Jassi falls hopelessly in love with Purab. ANd he should really plant a big kiss on her too. With his 1/2 lips and her metal braces.. they should really make some sparks 😆
Samona thumbnail
i cant wait to see this episode tonight! thanks for the update deadly!! i dont know what i'd do without you. i'd die of suspense.  hope jassi starts feeling some sparks toward purab!!
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Better a bite from Armaan's fangs!
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh that would be just soooooooo physical!
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Hi Deadly, I increased the font of your update only.
deadly thumbnail
Sumthing is terribly wrong ! Becoz now its too big for me. Oh well ! I don't need to read it anyway.
Nupur thumbnail

guys yes the font is micro but you can go to view-text size-largest and it works fine.. i just read the entire thing with no probs. 

Thanks once again deadly for the great update, looks like purab and jassi r getting close(r), i'm waiting for jassi to say "i love you too" to purab now!!!

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
I changed it to font size 3, the font type remains sames as the one you used to update it i.e Times.
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
wow.. thanks Deadly sounds like a great episode...