Great job Shyam!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rgattu

rgattu

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged

but he thought he was going to be with his parents...

and he didn't tell them the complete truth knowing how they would react, if that is betrayal then what do you call what the parents are doing by not considering what their son wants?

and how is being a ghar-jamai disrespectful to parents? girls have to leave their parents and go...so why not the other way round?
and anyway it has not been shown that he is a permanent fixture in their house

his mum and dad - are they not blameless, why are they rejecting Suguna? By rejecting Suguna have they not brought it upon themselves?

Shyam tried to tell the whole truth, but couldn't. But his mum and dad are not concerned about the fact that their son can't even speak openly to them (esp his mom) and had to hide things but are angry because Suguna is pregnant.

as far as i am concerned, nothing changes - Shyam loves Suguna, knows that she is a widow, knows she is pregnant and still wants her - so where's the problem...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MonMadAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great job Shyam!!! (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Its totally a matter of perspective.. no one is wrong here.. in this storyline i always thought from Shyam's parents' angle.. even before they came into picture.. and that makes our views different.. if i ever have a son and he does something like that i cant imagine the bitterness i wud feel. I didnt find anything wrong with his relationship with his mom.. why didnt he confide in her? Anyways, i like his character too but dont adore him or think he is great or anything. And I think he pairs up great with Sugna.. As a viewer I dont care if they r happy or sad.. their life is their making.. their choices.. their decisions.. i hope they do good without depending on the same people they hurt.

AshTara

Goldie

AshTara

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
ya, i loved the way shyam stood up for sugna and also for his in-laws. though i feel that even if sugna had wtessed this scene her feelings wud not change. i am really getting tired of seeing her moping around. evrybody has been doing so much for her and her remarriage and especially shyam who defied his parents for her happiness. but she is stuck at pratap. and i also agree that shyam has had his share of beatings and abusings. cum on! he was hit by a stick, shoes and slapped around much. please stop!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top