Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I simply loved the way Shyam stood up for Suguna in front of his father, Madan Singh.  Kudos to him.  My heart goes out to him.  Hopefully Suguna will slowly but surely accept Shyam.......

He is too good as an actor.....Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.Mona_Mauryalakshmim_84AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great job Shyam!!!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Im so surprised everyone on this msg board likes Shyam so much.. no doubt he has done a noble thing.. but this guy is a husband and a to-be father who has no house, no career, handled his marriage so thoughtlessly, he is STUPID and i hope Dadisa kicks his butt out of her house real soon.

Edited by gullicricket - 16 July 2009 at 3:33pm

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gullicricket

Im so surprised everyone on this msg board likes Shyam so much.. no doubt he has done a noble thing.. but this guy is a husband and a to-be father who has no house, no career, handled his marriage so thoughtlessly, he is STUPID and i hope Dadisa kicks his butt out of her house real soon.

Shyam resides in a village, so all he can do is assist his father or Bhairav now with farming and agriculture.  His fathers house is his house.  He is the only son, who has revolted to marry Suguna.  It is remarkable enough that he is educated and has taken a step in the right direction by marrying Suguna, a pregnant widow and such people are normally ostracized by society. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuAmor.AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Shyam was fantastic today! I loved the moment when he stopped Madan Singh from hitting him and saying all that stuff about Sugna......firstly all this constant beating up of Shyam needed to STOP....and on top of that he stood up for Sugna.....and he did it so well. Vikrant really is a fab actor.

Sugna on the other hand really disappointed me.....She can SEE how much Shyam is going thru cuz of her and yet she can't even be basically POLITE to him?? Who's asking her to give him the status of a husband instantly....but she can't even give him the basic polite courtesy of a fellow human being??? It's just sad.

They shouldn't drag this so much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuMonMadlakshmim_84

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged
shyam was just wonderful today...... i loved the way he stood against his family when he came to know that his father had burned the godaam. n the way he came to his house and spoke directly to his father........
nt he best part was, him standing up for suguna.......i loved his dialogue "if u accept it or not, suguna is my wife now and the daughter in law of this house .....i will not listen to even one word spoken against her" bravo shyam..............vikrant was just amazing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuAreYaar

rgattu

rgattu

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:38am | IP Logged
@ gullicricket - why do you say he is STUPID? Have you seen Basanth, Bhairo, MadanSingh etc lot work? No, they are rich enough to have others work for them and they just over see and manage things, that is what they have shown int he serial...and Shyam will follow suit....

And why should Dadisa kick him out... normally wife goes to the in-laws place, here circumstances have forced husband to stay at in-laws, so what's wrong with that? I actually like it that they are showing him staying with in-laws. I would have called him stupid if he had left there and dragged Suguna to some small hut on the outside of the village... his wife has a house ...and people in distant remote villages generally don't have a career plan...and they are happy to keep him there!

And he didn't handle the marriage thoughtlessly. If you think about it, if he had told the whole truth the wedding might have never happened, at least this way he got married to the person he loved and yes the truth came out in front of the village - yes they will gossip and taunt for a bit (they were doing that anyway) and then someone else becomes flavour of the month...

Silver_Lining

IF-Dazzler

Silver_Lining

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gullicricket

LOLLOLLOL I agree with u..

Although.. I appreciate Shyam for his selfless love for Sugna, his liberal thoughts about social evils, his understanding of human relationships, like he gives more importance to relationships rather than bizzare customs and rituals, or khandaani dushmani and all that.. I liked the way he stood up for Sugna as now she is his wife, .. but still I agree with whatever you said.. LOL 

btw.. I don't blame him for thoughlessness he showed in the way he got married..  cause that's what i will expect from a 20 year old guy..  so no complains about that..  it's natural and so is acceptable..

Only complain I have about Shyam.. is I m not liking the way he is behaving with his parents.. that's all.. otherwise Shyam is a darling.. Tongue

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I guess its a different scenario in rural areas.. its pretty normal before marriage for a guy to get a job and if he knows his parents are going to be against his wife then get a house too.. atleast be capable of renting one.. hasn't he come from the city? Logic generally goes against drama Smile .. He didnt tell his parents about Sugna's pregnancy.. what was he thinking.. or not thinking acc. to me.. once his parents brought her home what did he think wud happen.. infact that thought is more shuddering.. atleast she is safe now. Inspite of his good intentions I can't help but not feel respect for a person who betrays his own parents and is now living as a ghar jamai and disrespecting his parents.. the mandir scene with his "new family" where he meets his mom.. can't even imagine what a mother wud go thru at that moment.. Madan Singh's actions are not justified but he is raging with betrayal.. and only Shyam is to blame for that.. acc. to me Smile  

The only happy couple in this show is Anandi and Jagya.. no wonder this show advocates child marriage.. look at Sugna, Shyam, Niranjan (IF he falls for Gehna).

Post Reply New Post

Go to top