•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Sameer boy u look damm......hot today
TOday sence was mostly about savni i like that
sameer is funny
Someone gone be in love what say guys?
Trustly sameer is a lady's man like samrat from mjht =)
I think sameer n samrat look alike kinda of
When sameer looked into avani eyes that was soo sweet
Did u c the wind blow again lol 😆 i love that sence hehehe.......

Poor Roshini she is sad about what she did 2 varun i just wish varun come n meet his brothers n then roshini n varun could meet again but varun gone be mad 2 c her.
Well i hope there sence come soon

Hey guys tell me what u think about today eps n reply 2 my question if u want n also if u like my post plz use the thank you button 2 thanks me =)
Edited by mjhtfan1 - 14 years ago
lol omg i love sameer😳 the way he was flirting with avni was the best😆😃 can't wait for tmrw and yea i wish varun forgives roshini
Originally posted by nimmy28

lol omg i love sameer😳 the way he was flirting with avni was the best😆😃 can't wait for tmrw and yea i wish varun forgives roshini
lol yah i wish varun forgives roshini also sameer soo kute i change my post lol did u c ?
Originally posted by mjhtfan1

lol yah i wish varun forgives roshini also sameer soo kute i change my post lol did u c ?

🤣 yea i love it😃
yea i think Sameer is like Samrat from MJHT😉 both are gonna fall in love with a simple type of gurl😲😆😃

Originally posted by nimmy28

🤣 yea i love it😃
yea i think Sameer is like Samrat from MJHT😉 both are gonna fall in love with a simple type of gurl😲😆😃

Omg i totally forgot that gunjan n avni r like the same i hope it does not take sameer 2 find out his love 4 avani late like samrat
Originally posted by mjhtfan1

Omg i totally forgot that gunjan n avni r like the same i hope it does not take sameer 2 find out his love 4 avani late like samrat

lol yeaa i hope he falls for her first😃

Edited by nimmy28 - 14 years ago
nimmy28  yah me 2 i hope sameer fall in love with her first i think he is