Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hey guys I'm back to provide you an update for today! Since I'm on break before med skool begins these updates are quick! EnjoySmile

Start..Manju is praying and talking to God and saying you listened to my aayi I will come walking to your mandhir. Solochana walks in and asks her what are you murmuring Manjusha? LOL Manju says um Aayi I was just saying that God has fulfilled your wishes for Archu's marriage, I was just praying God fulfills all your wishes and desires. Solochana says how much you care!!! Manju's phone starts ringing..it's her aayi and she says its from the office. She picks up and calls her aayi Smita and tells her that her sister-in-law's marriage has been set so she won't be able to come to the office. Her aayi says are you crazy, I'm aayi! Manju says yes...I mean no! And then she hangs up. Solochana says what happened? If there is something important in the office you can go Manju. Manju says no nothing is more important than Archu's wedding. I don't want Archu to do any work, I'll do it all and she'll rest. Solochana says ok.
  Manju calls her aayi back and tells her that everything is going as per plans. Her aayi says okay no matter how much money you have to use just make sure everything happens the way we want it. Manju says do not worry.
  Manju is cleaning around the house and Vinod is watching her. She calls Savita ji (Manav's aayi) and makes her talk to Solochana aayi. Aayi invites Savita ji and her family for dinner so Manav and Archu can talk Embarrassed and the family can get to know each other. Savjita ji says okay they will for sure come. They hang up and Solochana thinks how much they have to do, Manju says do not worry I'll take care of it. Vinod and Aayi smile. Manju is cleaning when Vinod calls her and thanks her for she is doing for her sister. Manju says is this not my family? Vinod says sorry I yelled at you that da y and he leaves. Manju gets excited and thinks she has to think about Archu more now. So how do I get Savita ji to go as per our plans....oh yes GREEDConfused.
    Archu is trying to catch a train and there are people rushing here and there and in the midst of it all a old lady falls. Archu goes to help her up and on the other side Manav helps her out. They both see each other. And then take the lady in to the ladies compartment. And the train leaves. A few of the ladies are like what are you doing here don't you see it's a ladies compartment? Mavali kahin ke! Confused (lame ladies I tell you! ghar mein bap bhai nahin hai kya?Angry) anyway Archu says no no he's with meEmbarrassed. And the lame ladies are like so what? Then the old lady says try to understand they were helping me. The old lady is like "rab ne bahut sundar jodi banayi hai!" Clap They get all awkward. And then both their phones ring and their respective aayi's tell them to come home before 5pm because they have to meet each other's families. THey hang up and Manav says ji today we have to come to your house. LOL(how cute!) and then he says ji did the confusion clear up? LOLLOLHe keeps blabbering and says this is what's going to happen, I'll come and we'll go into one room and talk, while our families finalize the wedding date, but what matters to me the most is what you think and how you feel. All this time Archu is shy and fidgeting. He says you already know how I feel. EmbarrassedShe asks are you going to ask me questions in the evening? He says no no, what I know is enough for me. He says after marriage your life will change the most. New people, new relationships, and spending your life with an unknown man will be difficult, so if you ask any questions now it'll be easier for you. (what a sweeet guy! Day Dreaming).  She says that sometimes we can get into such situations where our problems keep increasing and misunderstandings arise. If we have a huge fight over that what will you do? (she's repeating Satish's question.) Manav says I won't let the matter go to such an extent and if it does I'll stay quiet. A fight occurs from two people and if one stays quiet the fight will not happen. If the family wants to be saved then one has to bend and for that it's not called bending. Archu is dazed because this is the exact same answer she gave to Satish. They stare at each other. The lady says hey you were to get off two stops ago what happened? Both Archu and Manav are Embarrassed Manav says okay I'm leaving. He gets off and turns around and see Archu staring after him..and he waves (like a little boy!Tongue) and then both wave at each otherLOL (how adorable!)
   Manju comes to Savita's house and invites them to her house for dinner. Savita says Solochana already told me. Manju says but there is a tradition afterall we are the girl's side. Savita gives Manju water and she looks at her neckalace while licking her lipsConfused. Manju says the neckalace is 6 tola. Aayi made it for me and Archu. In the wedding aayi will give it to Archu. THen they both sit. Manju gives sweets. Manju asks about Manav's education and earning and says aayi wants an educated boy. Savita explains that he had a lot of responsibilities so he couldn't complete his education, but he is a boy with a golden heartClap. Manju says but how will we explain this to Aaayi? Savita says what to do now? Manju says you'll have to tell a small lie. And she somehow convinces Savita about how Archu is not educated either. Everyone loves Manav. Savita says no no I cannot do this. Manju ends up convincing her by also giving her gold as shagun for her daughter. Savita thinks wow what else will this girl bring after marriage. I can't let this go. Manju says I know you can do it. Dada comes in and Savita ji introduces Manju. Manju leaves and Savita thinks what should I do now?
  Solochana gives her friend sweets and tells her the boys family is coming to see Archu. Her friend tells her how she saw Varsha last night with a boy and tells her everything she saw. Solochana gets pissed and goes and asks Varsha who was that guy? It's true you were roaming around with a guy right? Varsha says yes, but! And SLAP-Solochana slaps her and episode ends!

Must watch for Manav & Archu scene!

Hope you liked the update! Smile

Shweta

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 16 July 2009 at 11:22pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaArchanaMC4821mvatsaChomelahcirsoujik27shifu27alphiemitmitDevjyoteeAMSTzeestar1sushchhtinagirlqweztion1himani88belvin92jhinkurocksarchunmystifyresur_aur_taalsanjaliHeenapMemorablenookwaymumpydivya221sonal75annie2212radheradhehazel16rashi77mushkan_2003bharadwaj_kpoo_supiGauri22-CUTE-Aamir's Fanbookbrain007~*Thamizhan*~meluvsrkl0veyknumnumRoarkMillerrr88.Mandy.*Resham*nivedithaMonu-SunNaaBul3Chandani_C

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16th July Written + Vid/Pics Update" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bookbrain007

Goldie

bookbrain007

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
thanksd!!!

good luck in med school :)

bharadwaj_k

Goldie

bharadwaj_k

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates....I think sulochanaji should get a break....should trust her daughter Varsha also.....and stop over reacting...

Edited by bharadwaj_k - 16 July 2009 at 12:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

I seriously want to see Manju  get slapped

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update :) Poor Varsha. I hope she doesn't get estranged from her family in the future. Confused Can't wait to see Manju's scene. Her plan is back on. LOL

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
gud epi bcz of the 2 lovers!

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookbrain007

thanksd!!!

good luck in med school :)

Thanks hun! Smile

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 July 2009 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks For The Update!

OMG! Sulochana is seriously OVER-REACTING! Has she not learned to trust her children/ I feel like if happened with Archana she would give her a chance to speak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top